vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Win the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 3 years ago

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Won the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
You've got a lot more faith that we're actually going to win this thing than I do... I reckon we'll either lose badly, or grind out an ugly win that'll be very hard to feel good about.
What the hell are you on about Of course jose and others inc me are confident despite the recent defeats in games which mattered diddly squat this Utd side remain extremely difficult to beat,refrain from getting carried away with this anti Jose agenda ,and i,m not going on anymore about that more more more than enough has bin said.
A scrappy win wtf ??????????? 68. extra time a Eusebio effort could have fucked that up.
pens in Moscow,
Shit game in Holland ,
Some had gone home in Barca ,i would imagine Sad would have posted a 100 fergie out rants before Schmeichel got forward.
Cantona last minute shit game ,so was 2-1
Spurs on pens
Notts forest a scrappy 1-0
Need i go on ,apart from thrashing Chelsea i cant recall a comfortable win
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23263
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Won the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
You've got a lot more faith that we're actually going to win this thing than I do... I reckon we'll either lose badly, or grind out an ugly win that'll be very hard to feel good about.
I think any game we have played that's actually mattered we have been very comfortable and controlled for most periods, yes we had an unbeaten run but it was more he fact we never looked like getting beat.
I think we will keep it right against Ajax and if any idiot front players are on their game at all we should make plenty of chances against their defense
The unbeaten run came about because we didn't try that hard to score in some of those games. But in a final we have to. Mourinho can't park the bus and knock it long. That makes us susceptible at the other end.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Won the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
You've got a lot more faith that we're actually going to win this thing than I do... I reckon we'll either lose badly, or grind out an ugly win that'll be very hard to feel good about.
I think any game we have played that's actually mattered we have been very comfortable and controlled for most periods, yes we had an unbeaten run but it was more he fact we never looked like getting beat.
I think we will keep it right against Ajax and if any idiot front players are on their game at all we should make plenty of chances against their defense
The unbeaten run came about because we didn't try that hard to score in some of those games. But in a final we have to. Mourinho can't park the bus and knock it long. That makes us susceptible at the other end.
If you want to make a bet that we win comfortably....could do the whole name change of choice for a limited period of time
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 3 years ago

2 years ago

I wouldnt be suprised it goes to pens

,look the bloke obviously doesnt trust the squad ,whats up with that? He didnt sign them , but they got hammerec at WHL last season when they wanted to win ,yesterday they went with a reserve side ( ok experienced) didnt want any further inj ( hes got enough) and put up a more than decent effort to a fervent Spurs ( cup final)
' what did Potch win dad'
' the last game at WHL and finished 2nd'
'Fuck me is it that all'
' what have i told you about swearing ,you little twat'
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Tbf Sid and that would always slag off Top 4 as a bukkshit 'prize' for Wenger....zero trophies in years but got Top 4? Big wow!

We can get automatic CL and win 2/3 trophies- that's a good first season tbf- better than any recent Liverpool or Arsenal season ...

Can't wait for Sid eating his words next season...
Tho I expect even if we top the PL he will find fault with Jose
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23263
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

:)) :)) :))

You slagged top 4 as not good eough under Gaal when we missed out on goal difference, now 6th is perfectly acceptable under Mourinho despite him being a better manager and spending 150m

This just gets better. Every post you make is gold
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Sid wrote::)) :)) :))

You slagged top 4 as not good eough under Gaal when we missed out on goal difference, now 6th is perfectly acceptable under Mourinho despite him being a better manager and spending 150m

This just gets better. Every post you make is gold
150m eh?
After LVG ravaged the squad by selling RVP and Hernandez, completely fucking up ADM so moved him on too....leaving us with a team worse than before Fergie retired...And all after spending a clean fortune!
So £150m (and was it really 150 net?) ...is never going to fix this squad- yet the 4 players we brought in have prob been our best players along with Valencia (who he has improved)...so he's basically gone a good way in fixing LVGs broken squad and will attract more top players this summer....rather than talking shit about trying to sign Muller etc
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23263
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Gaal played boring football and finished 5th on goal difference and you raged hysterically and said it wasn't good enough

Mourinho plays worse long ball park the bus football and finishes 6th after spending 150m and you hail him as a genius

This is after you told us he could win the league with Gaal's squad, that he would bring back the attacking football, the United fear factor when in reality he's just moaned and parked the bus

You're finished as a person Snoop, finito, done :))
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Gaal played boring football and finished 5th on goal difference and you raged hysterically and said it wasn't good enough

Mourinho plays worse long ball park the bus football and finishes 6th after spending 150m and you hail him as a genius

This is after you told us he could win the league with Gaal's squad, that he would bring back the attacking football, the United fear factor when in reality he's just moaned and parked the bus

You're finished as a person Snoop, finito, done :))
Nope - it's only you who thinks that this season was worse than under LVG
We have improved this year...the midfield for a start as well as the defense - how often was DDG man if he match for LVG LOL!! That doesn't happen anymore,
We have also scored more goals and created more chances
AND...he didn't get us CL football last season
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Post Reply