vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend
Posts: 1180
Joined: 3 years ago

2 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Sid, from day one when the Mourinho links popped up, I was quite vocal about my dislike for the idea. I said all along I didn't want him here. But here he is, I'm sick of going manager to manager every season... it's shit. I'm prepared to at least give Mou the chance for next season after two summers of his own players.

We've looked a lot more solid as a team hence no De Gea as player of the season this year. You honestly can't blame him for the majority of our players being thick as shit and not putting chances away. We've dominated so many games this year with nothing to show but a point...as I've already said, our squad and club ethos are wrong.. it has to change. Real Madrid go from manager to manager but they're still up there challenging.
i beleive your wrong there sick or not a new manager must stamp some kind of identity on the club, he hasn`t, dont get me wrong if by some miracle we win the europa and get CL football
i will let up on him for 5 months or so, but do you seriously think 20 years will see an improvement in his tactics. his day seems to have gone, he should now be a pundit.
User avatar
Mumford
First Teamer
Posts: 459
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Earth sometimes

2 years ago

Did I want Mou at United, no I didn't he's a cunt, but for now he is our cunt, he needs a summer without any interference in the market from Woodworm, perhaps he wants the Europa so badly because he knows top players wont come to OT without ECL football, but there has to be a clearout of the infirm, old and useless.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Look... there's no hiding from a few honest truths here... we were dire today, we've been dire for a lot of the season, the football has been horrible to watch in many games...

But... it's just ridiculous of some of you to suggest this isn't what you should have expected. This is Mourinho football... always has been. Even when he was winning with the best team in the league, he was STILL boring, defensive, grind it out football... the only difference now, is he's not winning.

And also, it's disingenuous as fuck to act like today was against the run of form... Spurs are better that we are... that, is just a slap in the face fact!

Not one of our players would displace anyone in that side that beat us today... not one! Even Ibs, for all his goals, wouldn't shift Kane... none of our defenders would get into their back 4... and Ali, Erickson, Dire, Wanyama don't need anything from our lot... Even De Gea doesn't make any Spur fans jealous, they're perfectly happy with Lloris...

From top to bottom, United is poor... our owners are parasites... Woodworm is football ignorant... Mourinho is incapable of good football, without the obviously better side in a game... and our squad is just not good enough, full of mediocrity...

We have finished the season where we deserve to be... we are not good enough for top 4... that's all there is to it!
This is pretty fucking momentus because last season when Mourinho was linked with us I and one or two others said whoa hang on his football is a bit shite. And we were set upon. I said those who've moaned about the football under Gaal won't like it much under Jose either. And many of you lot said no it will be a lot better. He scored so & so many goals at Madrid. Alf, you told me he didn't get sacked for playing shite football even when I showed you quotes where Jose admitted he got sacked for playing shite football - because you said the football wasn't shite.

But, I was fucking right tbf, you've just admitted it

I fucking said there wouldn't be a huge change from Gaal. I fucking said he does a few key things in the same way. I said he plays with a back 6/7 at times and that he hoofs the fucking ball a lot. And that he's got the same approach Gaal had aka building a strong base and relying on individuals to win us games. And that's what we've got.

That's put a lot of that shit to bed from last season tbf. I won't gloat but I was right. Those of you that gave it loads, you know I was right, in your hearts
Last year really left some deep scars on you didn't it Sid?

You haven't been right about anything, as far as I can see... but I can see just how frustrated you are that no one is giving you any credit...

I don't know who you're talking about, but as far as being "set upon"... I and a few others, were "set upon" years ago, when we dared to suggest Mourinho was anything BUT a dull, boring manager, and we didn't want him taking over from Ferguson... "oh no, no, you thick cunts, he's a winner, winner, chicken dinner"... I can even give you a few names if you like!

That's got fuck all to do with last year, and getting rid of Van Gall, and you just can not, will not, let it go... give your fuckin head a shake Sid... it was stupid last year, when it was actually an argument... this year, it's just you, all by yourself, raving and slobbering, and carrying on like a fuckin lunatic... every fuckin thread is an endless tirade of snipes and bitching... seriously Sid... just stop and take a look at the constant shit you post... "fair enough to criticize the manager"... of course it is, but you've gone completely fuckin doolally... don't believe me? Ask the forum... go on, ask the forum if it thinks you've gone bat shit, over the top, with your constant ranting... from the very first month of the season... non stop... NON STOP!

You're worse than Snoops, by a long way, whose nearly as crazy in the opposite direction...

I went along with the appointment of Mourinho, because we were given Mourinho whether we wanted him or not... he wasn't my choice, and I've made that clear right from the start... but the argument was never about whether Mourinho played shit football or not, it was whether he'd be an improvement on Van Gall... whether you want to admit it or not, that's debateable at best... only in your rose tinted glasses is Van Gall remembered well... his football was ridiculous, the stats prove it, even if you can't/won't remember it that way... did I expect the football to be this bad under Mourinho??? No, probably not, but I was never under any illusions of what we were getting... but you've got it in your head that everything that happens under Mourinho has to be weighed and measured against the garbage Van Gall pumped out, and then justified, to back up your argument that Van Gall wasn't that bad...

It's irrelevant!

If Mourinho falls right on his face, stinking of dreadful football... all that does is put him in the same shit heap as Van Gall... is that what you're after, for everyone to admit, look Mourinho is just as shit as Van Gall?

:)) :))

Will you be able to rest in peace then?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5088
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

hes not the old jose tbf maybe he wanted the job too much and for too long tbf, he tried playing proper football at the start of the season and it was shite, now hes in his shell lashing out at everyone and treating every opposition side as barcelona through fear of fucking up his dream job tbf, heads gone for me
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23247
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Look... there's no hiding from a few honest truths here... we were dire today, we've been dire for a lot of the season, the football has been horrible to watch in many games...

But... it's just ridiculous of some of you to suggest this isn't what you should have expected. This is Mourinho football... always has been. Even when he was winning with the best team in the league, he was STILL boring, defensive, grind it out football... the only difference now, is he's not winning.

And also, it's disingenuous as fuck to act like today was against the run of form... Spurs are better that we are... that, is just a slap in the face fact!

Not one of our players would displace anyone in that side that beat us today... not one! Even Ibs, for all his goals, wouldn't shift Kane... none of our defenders would get into their back 4... and Ali, Erickson, Dire, Wanyama don't need anything from our lot... Even De Gea doesn't make any Spur fans jealous, they're perfectly happy with Lloris...

From top to bottom, United is poor... our owners are parasites... Woodworm is football ignorant... Mourinho is incapable of good football, without the obviously better side in a game... and our squad is just not good enough, full of mediocrity...

We have finished the season where we deserve to be... we are not good enough for top 4... that's all there is to it!
This is pretty fucking momentus because last season when Mourinho was linked with us I and one or two others said whoa hang on his football is a bit shite. And we were set upon. I said those who've moaned about the football under Gaal won't like it much under Jose either. And many of you lot said no it will be a lot better. He scored so & so many goals at Madrid. Alf, you told me he didn't get sacked for playing shite football even when I showed you quotes where Jose admitted he got sacked for playing shite football - because you said the football wasn't shite.

But, I was fucking right tbf, you've just admitted it

I fucking said there wouldn't be a huge change from Gaal. I fucking said he does a few key things in the same way. I said he plays with a back 6/7 at times and that he hoofs the fucking ball a lot. And that he's got the same approach Gaal had aka building a strong base and relying on individuals to win us games. And that's what we've got.

That's put a lot of that shit to bed from last season tbf. I won't gloat but I was right. Those of you that gave it loads, you know I was right, in your hearts
Last year really left some deep scars on you didn't it Sid?

You haven't been right about anything, as far as I can see... but I can see just how frustrated you are that no one is giving you any credit...

I don't know who you're talking about, but as far as being "set upon"... I and a few others, were "set upon" years ago, when we dared to suggest Mourinho was anything BUT a dull, boring manager, and we didn't want him taking over from Ferguson... "oh no, no, you thick cunts, he's a winner, winner, chicken dinner"... I can even give you a few names if you like!

That's got fuck all to do with last year, and getting rid of Van Gall, and you just can not, will not, let it go... give your fuckin head a shake Sid... it was stupid last year, when it was actually an argument... this year, it's just you, all by yourself, raving and slobbering, and carrying on like a fuckin lunatic... every fuckin thread is an endless tirade of snipes and bitching... seriously Sid... just stop and take a look at the constant shit you post... "fair enough to criticize the manager"... of course it is, but you've gone completely fuckin doolally... don't believe me? Ask the forum... go on, ask the forum if it thinks you've gone bat shit, over the top, with your constant ranting... from the very first month of the season... non stop... NON STOP!

You're worse than Snoops, by a long way, whose nearly as crazy in the opposite direction...

I went along with the appointment of Mourinho, because we were given Mourinho whether we wanted him or not... he wasn't my choice, and I've made that clear right from the start... but the argument was never about whether Mourinho played shit football or not, it was whether he'd be an improvement on Van Gall... whether you want to admit it or not, that's debateable at best... only in your rose tinted glasses is Van Gall remembered well... his football was ridiculous, the stats prove it, even if you can't/won't remember it that way... did I expect the football to be this bad under Mourinho??? No, probably not, but I was never under any illusions of what we were getting... but you've got it in your head that everything that happens under Mourinho has to be weighed and measured against the garbage Van Gall pumped out, and then justified, to back up your argument that Van Gall wasn't that bad...

It's irrelevant!

If Mourinho falls right on his face, stinking of dreadful football... all that does is put him in the same shit heap as Van Gall... is that what you're after, for everyone to admit, look Mourinho is just as shit as Van Gall?

:)) :))

Will you be able to rest in peace then?
I'll rest in peace when you say Sid do you know what me old mucker you were right, here's £100 in your paypal, go spend it, enjoy it
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2533
Joined: 3 years ago

2 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Sid, from day one when the Mourinho links popped up, I was quite vocal about my dislike for the idea. I said all along I didn't want him here. But here he is, I'm sick of going manager to manager every season... it's shit. I'm prepared to at least give Mou the chance for next season after two summers of his own players.

We've looked a lot more solid as a team hence no De Gea as player of the season this year. You honestly can't blame him for the majority of our players being thick as shit and not putting chances away. We've dominated so many games this year with nothing to show but a point...as I've already said, our squad and club ethos are wrong.. it has to change. Real Madrid go from manager to manager but they're still up there challenging.
I was all for giving Mourinho a go as he was probably the only guy who had a successful track record in the premier league (and elsewhere) who wanted the job, and because LVGs job really was untenable.

He will be under huge pressure to deliver next season. We need to challenge for the league.
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 3 years ago

2 years ago

On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Won the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Won the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
You've got a lot more faith that we're actually going to win this thing than I do... I reckon we'll either lose badly, or grind out an ugly win that'll be very hard to feel good about.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
pint vulger wrote:On and on and on and on and on talking absolute bollocks .......and some of you dont watch the fucking game :D :D :D
Tbf I chatted thru that game myself...coz I didn't really care about it and wanted to answer Sid's constant slaggings of Mourinho...!

Won the EL and it's job done for his first season....tbh I expect a lot more next season but I'm sure Jose does too!
He mentioned after Bailly got suspended that he was one of "only a few important players" that he has- so he clearly doesn't rate most of his players....
He'll have managed to drag this bunch of average players and oldies to 3 okay 2 trophies and CL football....

I can't wait to see the player cull and who he brings in
You've got a lot more faith that we're actually going to win this thing than I do... I reckon we'll either lose badly, or grind out an ugly win that'll be very hard to feel good about.
I think any game we have played that's actually mattered we have been very comfortable and controlled for most periods, yes we had an unbeaten run but it was more he fact we never looked like getting beat.
I think we will keep it right against Ajax and if any idiot front players are on their game at all we should make plenty of chances against their defense
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Post Reply