3 years ago

chicken salad
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

Lasagne...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

The best thing I can say about this game is that I'm in New Orleans for the weekend so I'll be too busy getting smashed to give a shit about the result or performance.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

How come you're in New Orleans, Ash?

Are you gonna go see some jazz and soul bands?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:How come you're in New Orleans, Ash?

Are you gonna go see some jazz and soul bands?
Been working in Atlanta mate, me and a few other guys. Here till the end of next week and we have the weekend free, so we've decided to catch a flight down there tomorrow morning, coming back up to Atlanta Sunday night.

No real agenda, just take it as it comes. But yeah, we'll be taking in the music scene. Shame we weren't here last weekend as there was a big Jazz festival on, but I'm sure there'll be plenty to still see. You been?
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

No, I'd fucking love to though. Jump in to a few clubs and listen to some top music, maybe get up and join in if they'd let you. Dream life.

I hope you'll be thinking of us while we're getting mullered by a team we used to take the piss out of while you're aving it to some cool soul music in new orleans... Gaah proper fucking jealous
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:No, I'd fucking love to though. Jump in to a few clubs and listen to some top music, maybe get up and join in if they'd let you. Dream life.

I hope you'll be thinking of us while we're getting mullered by a team we used to take the piss out of while you're aving it to some cool soul music in new orleans... Gaah proper fucking jealous
Of course I will..... I'll have a drink for you, if that makes you feel any better. I'm sure it doesn't!
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

It's only United lads
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:No, I'd fucking love to though. Jump in to a few clubs and listen to some top music, maybe get up and join in if they'd let you. Dream life.

I know, eh?

It's one of those bucket list, places I must do, before I'm done...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."