Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Skd and Laz obviously loving losing to Arsenal so they can talk rot...
But it was obvious we had rediculous injuries and have probably a European final coming up.... He can win 3 trophies and get CL football in his first season with a duff squad (left by LVG) where 4 of our best players have been his own signings....not too shabby!!!
He has then had his first season to really look at this squad- and this will be his first proper transfer window to ship out the deadwood and bring in quality where it's needed ...
Judge him next season.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

"Injuries" didn't work as an excuse for Gaal last season. Mourinho has the biggest squad in the Prem so he should be able to cope. And remember we were only in the charity shield "trophy" that you rate all of a sudden because Gaal won the FA Cup.

Funny how you didn't rate the FA Cup win last season despite winning all the games to the final... yet you rate a glorified friendly. 3 Gaal kids won us that cup, Rashford & Martial in the quaters, Martial in the semi then Lingard with the winner in the final. No wonder you don't rate it.

It's been a hard season for you, justifying this drivel we've seen on the pitch after you promised us so much. A really hard season. There's only you left. Harry tried to defend it but he's obviously just ran off. Can't hack it. There's only you now
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
If we don't get CL football do you reckon he'll walk?
Yes
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Skd and Laz obviously loving losing to Arsenal so they can talk rot...
But it was obvious we had rediculous injuries and have probably a European final coming up.... He can win 3 trophies and get CL football in his first season with a duff squad (left by LVG) where 4 of our best players have been his own signings....not too shabby!!!
He has then had his first season to really look at this squad- and this will be his first proper transfer window to ship out the deadwood and bring in quality where it's needed ...
Judge him next season.
This is the keen eyed observation of Rant's new Toppest Red.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

It is Top Red shite tbf. This idea of 'support the team no matter what, everything's fine, don't criticise it's un-United to do so'

But 6 points against the top 5. If it's bollocks say it's bollocks rather than trying to paint a pretty picture.
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

swampash wrote:
Sid wrote:
If we don't get CL football do you reckon he'll walk?
Yes
Nah. It'll take time to build his reputation again if he quits after spending that much cash for a worse season. Add the way he torpedoed Chelsea last year and the gutless football - none of the big clubs would want him. And why quit? Tons of money, more power than any other big club would give him. It's a cushy job. You just have to qualify for the CL with the biggest budget in the league.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:It is Top Red shite tbf. This idea of 'support the team no matter what, everything's fine, don't criticise it's un-United to do so'

But 6 points against the top 5. If it's bollocks say it's bollocks rather than trying to paint a pretty picture.
You havnt supported them all season ffs!!!

I'm being realistic....
'Biggest squad in the PL'?! Don't make me laugh- it's full of dross- who realistically would get into any other half decent team?!!!

Funny how all the Fulltime devil reviews seem to agree...
You can't argue if 3 trophies and CL football in his first season!
Remember LVG ketrimg kicked out of the EL nice and early by some shit teams?
Remember LVG leaving us with a shitter first team squad than at anytime?

Jose will have done good with that team at his disposal ...

So Sid...tell me again how LVG didn't have any strikers lol?!!

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

So if we criticise the manager we're "not supporting the team." That means you didn't support them last season because all you did was shout and rage hysterically about Gaal. So who are you to say that to me. You're a hypocrite.

Also you slag the players every day, does that mean you're not supporting the team? Or is it just the manager you're not allowed to criticise?

Fulltime Devils... Are we judging whether the season has been a success based purely on the opinions of a tiny minority of fans who've just left the game and are on their way home?

If so what about the people on there that criticise Mourinho, and this fella who wants him gone

Or is it just the fans that agree with you?
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:So if we criticise the team and manager we're "not supporting the team." That means you didn't support them last season because all you did was shout and rage hysterically about Gaal. So who are you to say that to me. You're a hypocrite.

Fulltime Devils... Are we judging whether the season has been a success based purely on the opinions of a tiny minority of fans who've just left the game and are on their way home?

If so what about the people that criticise Mourinho, and this fella who wants him gone

Or is it just the fans that agree with you?
I'm taking about the regulars of Fukltime Devils ...
And you're forgetting that everyone including me gave LVG the first season - I was prepared to wait and see what would happen in his second season- but low and behold it was even shitter than his first season...
And yes Sid - you have talked shit about Jose from day 1....never prepare to give him a chance.

With that shit first team...I am more than happy if we get 3 trophies and get CL football. Even better if/when he replaces the shit and past-it players

Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Ed from here is also on Fulltime Devils and talks a lot of sense....no one at all is calling for his head and all are sensible enough to see what state the current squad is in and how it still needs added to...and how it could still end positively ...as well as obv a few things fixed for next season