vs Sunderland (League Cup Semi Final, 2nd Leg)

Forum for match day threads
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Yep, I agree Sid. But this is the negative hoofball nonsense Moyes has brought, Ed called it before he came, I'm not surprised.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:think this is the first time hes not thought we played 'quite well'
And he's being more assertive as well. No, "we'll try to get on with it, and hope to pick ourselves up and try to go again." A tiny step in the right direction, perhaps.
'in a lot of games this season we have played well but not got our rewards'

on degea 'hes played well this season, it was a costly mistake'
lkhm

hoofing
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

If the Glazers leave then we'll all celebrate. But if they stay then they have to get a top manager and give him the cash to bring us back to where we once were...not that long ago I might add.

Moyles has to be sacked now if we want any hope to get 4th and salvage something for this season. Even Mata coming and RVP and Rooney fit won't get us 4th now becaus ewe have an absolute shocker of a manager
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

What's Moyes going to be like in the run in, if we have a chance of getting top 4

He'll shit himself, defend and "hope" to hit them on the counter at home to a bag of shite team

We'll have 3 shots from distance, then he'll bemoan strikers "not taking their chances" in the post match
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Anantax wrote:Of course some of you would have us believe that we fully deserve being beaten at home by the bottom team in the Premiership...that Moyes is completely blameless and its all Glazers Fergie and players fault....
You're an idiot!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:Fergie and the Glazers should hang their heads in shame for allowing a once great club turn into a laughing stock.
Ferguson, yep... don't think the Glazers give a toss... they just made another sponsor deal...

http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Drin ... ds+News%29

Priorities, Sheeshy...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:dManchester United manager David Moyes: "We did not play well enough, we had the chances to put it to bed but didn't. Sunderland played well and they deserve credit but overall we looked like we would get there until the last minute.

"I was disappointed, but we did not play well enough in the end. They did not give us too many problems, we might have scored on the break but we couldn't, and it cost us. That's football, we'll get on with it, pick ourselves up and go again."
Hoping to score on the break - setting up to do that specifically - is not fucking good enough

We can't spend 75 minutes defending and expect to win
That's the ridiculous thing right there... why the fuck are United playing this chicken shit football in the first place? and at home as well???

Moyes is terrified... I don't think he has the tools for top management in the first place, but now he's just desperately looking for luck... he hasn't got a plan, or a management strategy to get the team fired up... he's just "HOPING"...

Mata might lift the team temporarily, but he can't fix a broken spirit, and United is shattered...
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

FFS there are rumours going around that DM had no plan for the penalty shootout and he just told the players to sort it out on the pitch. Holy fuckin hell he has lost it!
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Anantax wrote:Of course some of you would have us believe that we fully deserve being beaten at home by the bottom team in the Premiership...that Moyes is completely blameless and its all Glazers Fergie and players fault....
You're an idiot!
Unfortunately the facts does not support your statement at all.... :))