Chump$ki v United

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:alf if our squad is only the 7th odd best in the league and we are seventh now why do you think moyles isn't up to the job, by your reckoning he's got us to about par at this point
That's not what I said, is it? Fact is, we DO have Rooney and Van Persie, and they should make us at least the equal of Liverpool... and you'd be satisfied then, would you?

But since you're asking questions... how about you? You can have any manager you like in charge... you really think we should be challenging for the top?... you really think our squad is good enough, or you think our squad is shit, because of Moyes?... you think Ferguson would have won THAT MUCH MORE with this collection of shit?... you think Ferguson would have fixed the midfield better than Moyes did?

You like to stir it Knobby, but you also like to dance around the truth... Moyes isn't that much different than the Ferguson of the past couple years, and had he stayed on, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd signed Fellaini as well... I doubt very much he'd have spunked £40mill on Ozil... he played the same negative, bollockless, results first, shit football, but at least Moyes is honest enough to admit that's what he plays... at least Moyes put Rooney back where he belongs, and not out on the wings... at least Moyes admits the team needs fixing, and isn't telling the fans, "he's happy with what he's got"...

There's fuck all to admire about Moyes at United... but Ferguson was no better, even though he'd try and tell you otherwise...

Thing is... it always comes down to the same argument with you... you don't like Moyes, and that's that... you don't even give a fuck that it was Ferguson that built this whole fuckin team of overrated dross,(except Fellaini)... Moyes is the only thing worth complaining about... we're 7th, and that's Moyes fault... our football is horrible to watch, and that's Moyes fault... Van Persie won't/can't play, and that's Moyes fault... Young is shit, Fletcher is shit, Valencia is shit, and we won't replace them... all Moyes fault...

By the way... if Moyes had Van Persie and Rooney both fit and playing all season so far... we wouldn't be 7th...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Anantax wrote:Even with gross underinvestment, Fergie's follies etc, is United really worse than Everton??? Or even arguably Tottenham and Liverpool? Are we really a team that should be 14 points off from Arsenal???

My answer to that would be a resounding NO.

Moyes has got United UNDERACHIEVING and he simply does not seem good enough to turn it around...I think that's clear. I keep hoping that he will prove me wrong, but then he simply doesnt.....
Take RVP out, Rooney missing for spells, Jones missing for spells and Carrick for even longer spells, and I honestly don't think we're better than Everton.

De Gea is a better keeper than Howard, but Howard is solid enough. Baines or Evra? Many would go with Baines. Coleman or Rafael? No clear winner and Coleman may well be ahead. with Rio shot and Vida not the same since his knee injury, their centre halves are no worse than ours. McCarthy is better than Cleverley, Barry is no worse than squaddies like Fletcher and Anderson, Barkley is way better than any of our midfielders, but probably on a par with Januzaj, our wide men are gash and certainly not any better than Mirrallas or Deulofeu. And i'd take Lukaku over Welbeck any day. That's the level we're at now.

Confidence has taken a hit with results, self doubt has crept in with no Fergie and a lack of leaders on the pitch, but by far the biggest issue is a lack of quality in the side.

I don't think there was too much massively wrong with the bulk of yesterday's performance, at least in terms of a game plan. Individual shitness in front of goal, and ridiculous defending from set pieces cost us.

We're 3-4 world class and 2-3 decent players short of being top drawer material, whoever the manager is. Januzaj's development will help, but major surgery is needed on this team.
I think this is exactly right, and the main reason people can't/won't see the rot.

Here we are languishing down with the midtable dross, and everyone is thinking this is wrong, because Ferguson won with this team last year, and surely we're better than the likes of Spurs, Everton, Liverpool, Newcastle, and so on...

Why?

Look hard and objectively at United... the only thing that separates United from being a true midtable outfit is a couple of truly world class players.

Take away just Rooney and Van Persie, and then tell me we have any right to expect better than 7th/8th place... Arsenal, City, Chelsea are miles better than we are, and without Rooney and Van Persie, we're a worse side than Liverpool and Spurs... that alone puts us 6th.

United is a rubbish midtable team now, that has only been getting by on the brilliance of a few players, and the drive of Ferguson...

Take a long hard look at United and see it for what it is... and then ask whose fault it is that we're rubbish.
Aye

But

Moyes had almost 30m to spend and could have bought a world class midfielder, or a couple of rough diamonds, but instead he bought Fellaini

And almost Baines for christ knows how much more

So Moyes has had a chance to begin sorting out Fergie's shit, and he hasn't, he's made it worse by adding a shite player and injuring our best striker

He's got another chance to sort it out now, him and Woodward like and the rest of the mob, but it looks like they're not going to do anything again
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Fuck sake Sid... Ferguson had how much money, and how many windows to fix our midfield... and look at the rubbish he signed... and like I said before... I wouldn't have been surprised if Ferguson had signed Fellaini.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Fergie had no clue how to build a modern midfield that also fits United's 442 attacking football

A lot of modern midfielders work in a 3, so he was after some box to box twat that doesn't really exist anymore, hence signing no one

Moyes has no excuse, new manager, likes to play with a 3, where are they
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:alf if our squad is only the 7th odd best in the league and we are seventh now why do you think moyles isn't up to the job, by your reckoning he's got us to about par at this point
That's not what I said, is it? Fact is, we DO have Rooney and Van Persie, and they should make us at least the equal of Liverpool... and you'd be satisfied then, would you?

But since you're asking questions... how about you? You can have any manager you like in charge... you really think we should be challenging for the top?... you really think our squad is good enough, or you think our squad is shit, because of Moyes?... you think Ferguson would have won THAT MUCH MORE with this collection of shit?... you think Ferguson would have fixed the midfield better than Moyes did?

You like to stir it Knobby, but you also like to dance around the truth... Moyes isn't that much different than the Ferguson of the past couple years, and had he stayed on, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd signed Fellaini as well... I doubt very much he'd have spunked £40mill on Ozil... he played the same negative, bollockless, results first, shit football, but at least Moyes is honest enough to admit that's what he plays... at least Moyes put Rooney back where he belongs, and not out on the wings... at least Moyes admits the team needs fixing, and isn't telling the fans, "he's happy with what he's got"...

There's fuck all to admire about Moyes at United... but Ferguson was no better, even though he'd try and tell you otherwise...

Thing is... it always comes down to the same argument with you... you don't like Moyes, and that's that... you don't even give a fuck that it was Ferguson that built this whole fuckin team of overrated dross,(except Fellaini)... Moyes is the only thing worth complaining about... we're 7th, and that's Moyes fault... our football is horrible to watch, and that's Moyes fault... Van Persie won't/can't play, and that's Moyes fault... Young is shit, Fletcher is shit, Valencia is shit, and we won't replace them... all Moyes fault...

By the way... if Moyes had Van Persie and Rooney both fit and playing all season so far... we wouldn't be 7th...
if theres one thing ive never done over the years its call out taggart on his massive decline, ever increasingly absolute bollocklessness, horrific signings and equally increasing trend for putting his own interest before the club

yep definitely

absolute fuckwit
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

No, you're the fuckwit, and that post proves it...

You more or less just admitted that all you do is fuckin complain...
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

I see Anelka is finally being brought before an FA tribunal, but I'm not reading anything similar about Louise. There doesn't even seem to be any mention in the press of his three attempts to deliberately injury an opposing player on Sunday or the need to deal with it now. As stupid and upsetting as Anelka's gesture was, does it really trump the deliberate head-hunting of one of the dirtiest players Cheatsea has ever had (and that's saying something)?