Chump$ki v United

Forum for match day threads
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

And he's too stubborn to admit he's wrong. We all knew Anderson and Nani needed shipping out in the summer and we needed a world class midfielder. He kept those two and over spent on Fellaini. We all knew that we needed players in this window prior to it opening, but even after 4 losses in 5 games in January he still refuses to buy reinforcements. As i've said before he will get this season on the house and if we are in the same position this time next season we might get a change. Might.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

marlon wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
marlon wrote:Results won't get Moyes sacked and Fergie/Charlton will have a big say as directors. If he's going to go, it'll have to come from the players, but can't really see that happening either.

IT.IS.NOT.MOYES.FAULT!!!

FFS. We were the better team first half! He needs backing with money to bring in world class players. No manager would get this pile of shit top of the league. Fergie only done it because last year the other teams threw it away!!
14 points from the top, 6/7 from 4th. We won by 11 points last year. If we won all our remaining games, we'd have 85 points - 4 less than last year. We're on pace for about 64 points, which over the last 5 years would get you 5th place at best. What's more likely - Fergie was worth more than a quarter of our points total every year, or Moyes is a rubbish manager in the wrong job. To overcome Moyes' ineptitude, we'll have to spend crazy amounts of money. It would been cheaper to hire Mourinho ffs.

Not winning the title - or even being a contender is understandable with this squad, especially in his first season. We're barely in contention to get a CL spot. Everything Moyes says suggests he's not going to change his approach, in which case we're 100% not making the top 4. Fergie was the difference between United being a CL team and title winners. Moyes is the difference between United being a CL team and mid table shite.
Ah ffs... here we go again... Fergie did it with this team, so why can't Moyes?

First of all, it WAS Fergusons team... he built it, and for all its flaws, it was what he wanted... they were all a year younger... might not matter much in the main, but it's another straw on the camels back, sure made a difference to Rio... Ferguson had Van Persie, and that is a big advantage... Ferguson had Scholes, who may have only been a bit part player, but Ferguson used him well... and the biggest thing, Moyes had to deal with the fact that Ferguson left... that was huge for many of these players, some of who have never known another manager... Moyes was thrown into the deep end with a team of players, pissed off that he was hired.

Now, I'm not saying Moyes is right for the job... but all things considered here... it should be no surprise that he's failing... but what needs to be emphasised is the level of blame and responsibility that belongs to those that left him with this ridiculous situation in the first place.

Fuck me... you wouldn't enter the new season of Formula 1, after losing Michael Schumacher, AND Ross Brawn, and replacing both with mediocre shite, and using last years car, while everyone else improved... and then expect decent results... that's just fuckin ridiculous.

Moyes problem is he's NOT GOOD ENOUGH... but Uniteds problem is the CUNTS IN CHARGE!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Count Jackson
First Teamer

6 years ago

"Moyes problem is he's NOT GOOD ENOUGH... but Uniteds problem is the CUNTS IN CHARGE!"

I wish this was on the back page of every newspaper tomorrow... spot on Alf.
Do you want Fries with that?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:
marlon wrote:Results won't get Moyes sacked and Fergie/Charlton will have a big say as directors. If he's going to go, it'll have to come from the players, but can't really see that happening either.

IT.IS.NOT.MOYES.FAULT!!!

FFS. We were the better team first half! He needs backing with money to bring in world class players. No manager would get this pile of shit top of the league. Fergie only done it because last year the other teams threw it away!!
14 points from the top, 6/7 from 4th. We won by 11 points last year. If we won all our remaining games, we'd have 85 points - 4 less than last year. We're on pace for about 64 points, which over the last 5 years would get you 5th place at best. What's more likely - Fergie was worth more than a quarter of our points total every year, or Moyes is a rubbish manager in the wrong job. To overcome Moyes' ineptitude, we'll have to spend crazy amounts of money. It would been cheaper to hire Mourinho ffs.

Not winning the title - or even being a contender is understandable with this squad, especially in his first season. We're barely in contention to get a CL spot. Everything Moyes says suggests he's not going to change his approach, in which case we're 100% not making the top 4. Fergie was the difference between United being a CL team and title winners. Moyes is the difference between United being a CL team and mid table shite.

First of all, it WAS Fergusons team... he built it, and for all its flaws, it was what he wanted... they were all a year younger... might not matter much in the main, but it's another straw on the camels back, sure made a difference to Rio... Ferguson had Van Persie, and that is a big advantage... Ferguson had Scholes, who may have only been a bit part player, but Ferguson used him well... and the biggest thing, Moyes had to deal with the fact that Ferguson left... that was huge for many of these players, some of who have never known another manager... Moyes was thrown into the deep end with a team of players, pissed off that he was hired.

Now, I'm not saying Moyes is right for the job... but all things considered here... it should be no surprise that he's failing... but what needs to be emphasised is the level of blame and responsibility that belongs to those that left him with this ridiculous situation in the first place.

Fuck me... you wouldn't enter the new season of Formula 1, after losing Michael Schumacher, AND Ross Brawn, and replacing both with mediocre shite, and using last years car, while everyone else improved... and then expect decent results... that's just fuckin ridiculous.

Moyes problem is he's NOT GOOD ENOUGH... but Uniteds problem is the CUNTS IN CHARGE!

Spot on. I'm not writing Moyes off just yet mind, he wouldn't have been my choice but judge him next season after a summer spending and a new season. This season has been a strange one all over.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

mourinho is a class act tbf, they could've battered us and he could've rubbed it in afterwards, instead they took pity and still he talks more positively about us than moyles does (as he has all season)
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:

IT.IS.NOT.MOYES.FAULT!!!

Spot on. I'm not writing Moyes off just yet mind, he wouldn't have been my choice but judge him next season after a summer spending and a new season. This season has been a strange one all over.
But by the looks of it he's going to spend a ton of cash on shite players he rates that aren't United quality thus landing us in the shit massively

If he blows a ton of money on shite ala Dalglish then we're done for the foreseeable, we're midtable, midtable til the finances are sorted which could be decades away

He has to sign quality
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

tbf I think in moyles eyes the big game is sunderland not this one, this was a write off because he always loses to competent teams/managers tbf

the semi is probably the biggest game of his life, even bigger than the charity shield
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

And he wants to reward us by winning it apparently. It's official……

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... 74134AAD39
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

I don't recall a single game this season in which hes not said 'I thought we played quite well and we'll try to hopefully be able to have a good go at coming close to possibly being in with a shout of being there or thereabouts in terms of perhaps winning the next game if we possibly can tbf'
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

tbf today was more or less a standard england performance in terms of the opening spell of high tempo huff and puff 'play at prem pace the foreigners cant cope with it' completely unthreatening wing based shite before the foreigners inevitably score and their superior quality takes over and dominate
lkhm

hoofing