Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Well that was fucking awful

I'd rather not have watched
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:Probably not a red, but can't really complain as it was a stupid fucking challenge.

As Sid says, what example is that setting.
Nah... red card all day... a mile late, with no purpose but to take the player out!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:Probably not a red, but can't really complain as it was a stupid fucking challenge.

As Sid says, what example is that setting.
Raf then goes in with a two footed lunge
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Results won't get Moyes sacked and Fergie/Charlton will have a big say as directors. If he's going to go, it'll have to come from the players, but can't really see that happening either.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

It's just fucking petulant, but perhaps endemic of the frustration at United. They are used to winning, not losing double figures of games in the premier league, but jumping in on the 94th minute looks fucking stupid, maybe show some of that aggression when you go one nil down, instead of when the game is lost.

Although for the record, I know you can't jump in anymore, but he won the fucking ball.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

6 years ago

Seventh and not even within a shout of 6th.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah... the frustration is setting in now...

If something isn't done soon, we're going to self destruct...

Moyes is deep in it now!

Rafael.. Jesus chill out.
It's not just this loss... players are losing heart in the season, and the club...

We're going to see a lot of players wanting out...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

marlon wrote:Results won't get Moyes sacked and Fergie/Charlton will have a big say as directors. If he's going to go, it'll have to come from the players, but can't really see that happening either.
Evra and Vidic will be off as they are out of contract. Can hardly see Rooney sticking it out in a mid table side, same for RVP, both have one more big move left career wise and why not use it now?

Giggs might give it up, or he might stick it out being a dodery old cunt. Ferdinand will see the dollars in being a pundit. We've got fuck loads of players we need to sign and fuck all attractive value right now.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

A word on Dowd who is clearly overweight, again
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

marlon wrote:Results won't get Moyes sacked and Fergie/Charlton will have a big say as directors. If he's going to go, it'll have to come from the players, but can't really see that happening either.
Don't be so sure... a lot of support coming from player, but I'm not havin it... I think it's forced support, and I think he's losing the players... what few, if any that he had...