Chump$ki v United

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Right... let's just get this over with.

The Cunts never lose at home... we've got no Rooney, no Van Persie... and no chance...

Expect Moyes to play to not get embarrassed, oblivious to just how fuckin embarrassing that is...

And we'll still get battered...

Bring on the revolution...

GLAZERS OUT!

Oh, and this...

http://www.livesoccertv.com/news/8714/1 ... nited-fan/
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

I think a public reaming has to be in order. Just in case anyone is under any misapprehension about how shite we actually are.

LUHG.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

Yeah it is going to be an absolute paddling.
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

I'm pretty much expecting a United defeat, I don't think it'll be a rout though. Mourinho's teams don't tend to tear teams apart, they're more dull and efficient.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Even dull and efficient I can see a 3-0 loss, no shots on target kind of loss for United

Not a battering by scoreline, but a very efficient destruction. Besides, defending against United isn't even hard these days

(1) Is the ball on the flanks?
- if yes, show the winger outside, let him dead end himself down a blind alley and expect to have to sweep up a cross
- if no, the ball is going to end on the wings, expect the outside ball, keep your shape, don't commit in the middle. show them the outside pass
OR
(2) Does Januzaj have the ball?
- if yes, kick him
- if no, the ball is going to go to Januzaj, show United the pass, and then proceed to kick Januzaj
sheesh

5 years ago

Steve Round will take charge of the team whilst Moyes is scouting Zlatan Ibrahimovic :p

3-1 Chelsea.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:Steve Round will take charge of the team whilst Moyes is scouting Zlatan Ibrahimovic :p

3-1 Chelsea.
You actually think we'll score???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

2-0 renties. No shots on target from utd, Valencia will attempt 14 crosses and 1 will reach the six yard box. Oh.....and that cunt Torres will score
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:Steve Round will take charge of the team whilst Moyes is scouting Zlatan Ibrahimovic :p

3-1 Chelsea.
Not a fucking chance.
sheesh

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

3-1 Chelsea.
Yes.

If Chelsea stop playing after going 3-0 up.