Vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:ffs... yeah, that's much better...
Arguing over how accents are written in text....

Take a screenshot lads, Rants new low...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:hes had one window and hes halfway through this one

Sorry, to clarify I meant two summer transfer windows. You normally can't buy nothing of quality in Jan, I mean "world class" quality.

I wouldn't even count last summer, Woodworm and the club fucked that one up!
There's no way the club are going to get it right in the summer with it being a WC year and all. They will be (and need to be) several exits and retirements and I think it will take Moyes 2-3 years to build a squad...if he is allowed the time. Anyways, all this is irrelevant if we don't make the top 4. We'll probably have to keep Giggs and Evra and rely on young players like Powell and LIngard as it will be hard to attract top players.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

marlon wrote:Fletcher made a huge difference. Takes so much pressure of Carrick. They protected the back 4 so well and there was passing in the middle of the pitch. 21 crosses today but they didn't look so aimless - Valencia only attempted 2. Still, less than 40% possession at home and only 9 tackles - definitely miss Jones.

Don't think Januzaj is ready to play in the middle. Kagawa looked much better there, but Rooney will be back for Chelsea. Would be great if we dropped Valencia instead of Kagawa.
Hang on. Valencia was way better than Kagawa the other night.
Kagawa is not a winger and he doesn't score enough or do anything really to warrant playing in Rooney 's position and he's useless off the the bench too so he must be out of the 18 man team when all players are fit.
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
marlon wrote:Fletcher made a huge difference. Takes so much pressure of Carrick. They protected the back 4 so well and there was passing in the middle of the pitch. 21 crosses today but they didn't look so aimless - Valencia only attempted 2. Still, less than 40% possession at home and only 9 tackles - definitely miss Jones.

Don't think Januzaj is ready to play in the middle. Kagawa looked much better there, but Rooney will be back for Chelsea. Would be great if we dropped Valencia instead of Kagawa.
Kagawa is not a winger and he doesn't score enough or do anything really to warrant playing in Rooney 's position and he's useless off the the bench too so he must be out of the 18 man team when all players are fit.
Lol...but you'd have Fellaini in there wouldn't you?!! Says its all really
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Yes yes. I'd have fellaini on the right wing or keeping.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

5 years ago

dozer wrote:

Welbeck and Fletch both attributed the change in fortunes in the 2nd half to Kagawa, nobody mentioned Valencia......
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Twisted Blood wrote:
dozer wrote:

Welbeck and Fletch both attributed the change in fortunes in the 2nd half to Kagawa, nobody mentioned Valencia......
To be fair though... most players tend to be very defensive about team mates... they read the papers... they know Kagawa's been getting hammered... he needs the support... Valencia doesn't...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:

top wumming here

after years of arguing rooneys shite, suddenly hes not and other players aren't good enough to take 'his position'
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

Twisted Blood wrote:
dozer wrote:

the highlight of the game was the clear effort being made not to give valencia the ball
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:ffs... yeah, that's much better...
Aaawrguuing ova hoaw acceants aare wriittennn inna texta....

Taake aw screeenashota laadss, Rrrraantss neaw looowa...
WTF!!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X