Vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Fletcher made a huge difference. Takes so much pressure of Carrick. They protected the back 4 so well and there was passing in the middle of the pitch. 21 crosses today but they didn't look so aimless - Valencia only attempted 2. Still, less than 40% possession at home and only 9 tackles - definitely miss Jones.

Don't think Januzaj is ready to play in the middle. Kagawa looked much better there, but Rooney will be back for Chelsea. Would be great if we dropped Valencia instead of Kagawa.
sheesh

5 years ago

I thought Fletcher had a good game today.

As much as it pains me to admit it (due to me not being a fan of the player), Welbeck was decent too, although his first half miss was piss poor.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

Anantax wrote:That 2nd half, is ironically, further proof of how badly Moyes has underachieved

The players are the same. The opponents, many have been worse. But how many times have we played as well? 2, maybe 3 times? Why couldnt we have played as well more often?

That is on the manager....

You are fucking clueless tbf.

Judge Moyes after two transfer windows, when he has the chance to bring in his players! I'm no Moyes apologist but the players have to step up because they haven't been doing it.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

hes had one window and hes halfway through this one
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:hes had one window and hes halfway through this one
Yeah... it's all Moyes... he's happy with this collection of dross... Woodworm and the Glazers are throwing money at him saying, "go on Moyesie, fix the squad!"... and he's just throwing it back, "och nooo, we're allreet!"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Is half of Moyes from Newcastle? First time i've seen someone who can't do accents in print?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Alright clever dick... how would you have written it?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

I canee dae accsunts meeselff pal…………. see
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

ffs... yeah, that's much better...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:hes had one window and hes halfway through this one

Sorry, to clarify I meant two summer transfer windows. You normally can't buy nothing of quality in Jan, I mean "world class" quality.

I wouldn't even count last summer, Woodworm and the club fucked that one up!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars