Vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

Doesn't really matter how but they've got to win this game. Otherwise we going to be looking at five defeats in a row when we go to Chelsea. Relegation form.

Shitloads of players are injured, each game we think it can't get worse but chances are that it will. Swansea know we are vulnerable and I'm surprise you can still get odds of 6/1 on a Swans victory...
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

No Rooney...no RVP...no Jones...

hope we win but things are so low atm I could see us dropping more points
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Dropped points. No chance we're turning this slide around here. We'll lose here and then to Chelsea.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

We are a far worse team this season at Old Trafford. 10 EPL games - 4 losses and only 12 goals!!!!! What has happened at home...

If we get an early goal and start well we can maybe get the home crowd behind us, But if we give up an early goal, the supporters will get restless and the players' confidence will dip again.
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Smalling-Vidic at the back tomorrow. Not been our best partnership. Neither particularly good on the ball, both a bit slow on the turn, just what you want against Swansea.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Hope the run keeps going til something breaks. And I don't feel guilty. I'm sick of the shit I have to listen to from dickheads, they talk to me like I'm responsible for fucking it all up.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

The Swans are in no great shape, themselves. A draw is as good as they can realistically hope for, but I see United winning by a goal or two. I'd rather we didn't, but I think we will.
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

DDG; Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra; Valencia Carrick Fletcher Januzaj; Kagawa Welbeck

Lindegaard, Buttner, Cleverley, Giggs, Lingard, Zaha, Hernandez
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Given the injuries, I like that team. Hopefully see Lingard at some point. Smalling Vidic concerns me, but we've got two CMs who can actually pass the ball and 3/4 forwards look good too.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Ye Ha!!! Cleverley on the bench.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X