vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Nah Alf, sorry, bringing Mata on who is an intelligent player and holds the ball up and doesn't give it away is not going gung ho, it's called being fuckin pragmatic.

So United have abaondoned their principles for years now and I'm not allowed to go against that and say bringing a young forward on at left wing is fuckin stupid when he's never had a good game there? If it makes no sense I'm gonna state my own opinion and I don't give a fuck if it seems fruitless because that's just the way Jose is.

Fuck that!

And if you need to shorten it, it's Zebs, not Redz, or Reds or anything else, Sid started that for a laugh but it's Zebs, just a personal request, Id appreciate it.
Yeah, whatever ZZZZEBS... look I agree with you regarding Rashford, but your armchair management is just that... you've got the cozy advantage of making a claim you don't have to prove... Mata holds the ball up better... yeah, that's great, but he can't tackle for shite, doesn't track back, doesn't do any of the dirty work that's sometimes neccessary to win games... in fact, Mata is a typical Arsenal player, all flair and no fuckin trousers... he's great when you're winning, and comfortable, but he's soft as shite... now, don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of time for Mata, because he IS a fuckin crackin little player, but when the game gets a bit scrappy, and you need to dig in, you call on the ugly cunt with an attitude, not the flair player... at least Mourinho wouldn't and you know that... Klopp might, but look what that got him today, and they had a proper fuckin lead...

So now it'll be but why not Schweinsteiger, or Schneiderlein then?

Let's be honest yeah... really honest... if he'd sent Schweiny out there instead, and we STILL lost, you lot would have been bitching, "what do you expect from Schweiney, thanks to Mourinho shutting him out, he's not match fit"... am I right Sid?

Fellianin dropped a bollock on pitch today... that's it... blame Mourinho if you want... I think it's daft...
ZZZZZEBS. Good one. Thanks.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

Roy Keane has been quoted as saying an unfit Schwiensteiger is better than a fit Fellaini, and I tend to agree.
As for those blaming Mou for sending him on, surely a manager at this level has the right to expect a player to do a job for him when he is sent on, Fellani was sent on to cut out the high balls Everton were peppering us with, unfortunately that meant the clumsy cunt had to be in the area, I actually think the penalty was a bit soft, and a tad harsh, but Oliver was looking for a get out of jail card, both for the Rojo tackle and letting Barry get away with murder in the first half, he wanted to make sure neither team benefited from his inept refereeing.

Our goal was lucky, fucking lucky, and it was one of very few attempts on target, you know you are shite, and your attackers are shite when you have to resort to Pogba having a go from 40yds, £450m, and nothing has changed since Moyes left, we are still shite.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Harry would smash that!!
I'm not surprised. Don't you have a picture on your wall of Jose in that jacket? :x

NQAT!
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:Nah Alf, sorry, bringing Mata on who is an intelligent player and holds the ball up and doesn't give it away is not going gung ho, it's called being fuckin pragmatic.

So United have abaondoned their principles for years now and I'm not allowed to go against that and say bringing a young forward on at left wing is fuckin stupid when he's never had a good game there? If it makes no sense I'm gonna state my own opinion and I don't give a fuck if it seems fruitless because that's just the way Jose is.

Fuck that!

And if you need to shorten it, it's Zebs, not Redz, or Reds or anything else, Sid started that for a laugh but it's Zebs, just a personal request, Id appreciate it.
I just call people the first few letters of their name, as a nickname. Nowt personal, not trying to get a dig in. But I've been trying to call you Zebs more recently when I remember, which is pretty fucking nice of me right

Rant has been dying for years. Now finally we have a time of death. Sid you murderous cunt. Zebs you're the cunt who told Sid to turn the life machine off.

I will now from this day forth be calling you both cunts as your name. FFS.

What happened to you skipping the West Ham and Everton games anyway, right, sound, I'll just call you baaaaa! as your name!

Fuck you B to the ri!
You can call me whatever you want sweet lips. I was supposed to miss the games as a punishment for my frustration. Alas I never and was made to witness Fellani. I actually hate the cunt.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Is Ibra getting a ban for his stupid heeling of Coleman's head? Fucking twat, if you want my opinion. Hopefully he gets a 5 game ban and Rashford gets the chance to establish himself.
Fellaini must have surely played his last game for us?
And don't get me started on Pogshit. Over hyped lazy twat.
And what the fuck is JoMo on???? Leaves Schweini out as revenge for the applause he got at OT, or what?? Carrick had a good 60 minutes, but needed subbing after that. But the obvious replacement is getting dicked about again...I really don't get it!
Depressing shit. Tactics out of the last millennium, a team with little or no character and a manager who increasingly looks looks the game has left him behind.
Fair dues to Herrera, Jones, De Gea ,Valencia (and Carrick for an hour) for their efforts, but fuck me that was shite.

Max: is suicide really painless? Cos' much more of this shit and you could really lose the will to live...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It's the "football gremlins" now, along with bad luck, shit refs, squad's fault, Gaal's fault etc.

Mourinho has done nothing wrong so far, and he doesn't need to change anything in order to make it better, just those pesky gremlins
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Cheers matey - trying to keep the faith, but boy it's proving a testing time!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah I see you're still out of jail as well, ffs

Surely this investigation will get you, surely
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck me...I thought ones on here would have more patience than the start of December to be properly calling Jose out....especially after the dross we have had the last 3 years!
Even LVG didn't get any abuse until well into his /2nd season.

Yes we have had 5 draws recently but they should/could have easily been wins ..
Our football is head n shoulders better than the last 3 years, ghe Rooney problem has been sorted, our attacking players are allowed to attack again and use their instincts rather than stuck in subbuteo-like static positions...
We don't look like losing at all...despite a vey average (at best) defense and losing prob our best player Bailly for weeks....

Our midfield has been bossing games and our attack is making countless chances....the conversion rate will rise- it has to.

I'm as frustrated as anyone but fuck me I can see the good football we have been playing and enjoying the amount of chances we are making. We arnt losing games like under LVG... And does everyone forget how even the shite teams used to boss us.

I'm out of this shit slagging of Jose.
I'll be back end of January when everyone can see we are in a good position under Jose
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018