vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

If he tinkers again and puts out another weird bag of shite line up I'm going to fucking scream
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Well, it's simple for me... Mata for Rooney... that's it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Well, it's simple for me... Mata for Rooney... that's it...

Arsed!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Well, it's simple for me... Mata for Rooney... that's it...
Yup. It's fitting Pogba in that's complicated. I'm beginning to think Zlatan and Bailly were Mourinho's picks, but Pogba and Mickey T were targets decided on under van Gaal.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

That's what i would like. Make the fuckers keep playing!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Pogba looked good the other day but tbf he's better in his FIFA 2017 advert, have you seen that yet, supposed to be him as a kid?

Anyway, he wouldn't displace Carrick and not Herrera do either that team or Pogba comes into a 3 with Mata on the right and only if Mickey T can play on the left as well which I'm told he can in his Bundesliga days?
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Can't see him playing Carrick twice in a week
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Can't see him playing Carrick twice in a week

Steiger then in a 3, everyone has to admit, a seasoned, intelligent midfielder pulling the strings makes everyone play well?
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Yup. It's fitting Pogba in that's complicated. I'm beginning to think Zlatan and Bailly were Mourinho's picks, but Pogba and Mickey T were targets decided on under van Gaal.
:)) =)) :ymapplause: Yeh. Pogba and Mike T were chomping at the bit to play for Van Dross =)) You know, a bit like Kroos and Muller and Ramos. :-o
Joking aside, managers come and go. I think players move for clubs for the most part, especially for the money and effort that goes into deals like Pogbas. Zlatan clearly didn't like Gaal and liked Jose, but he's also old enough to retire, can play wherever he wants, he's not making calculations the way someone like Pogba is. Pogba's agent is Italian, some clubs change gaffer multiple times a season there ffs. They're just employees.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

He surely has to start with Schweini and rest Carrick, but keep basically to the same format. If Pogba comes in, who do you drop??
To be brutally honest I'm not sure Pogba is worth picking, except that if we do keep the same format then he might put in a proper stint played in a more forward position. You have to keep Herrera in the team, so can't drop him. Ditto MickeyT. And what about Mata??? And then the potential of seeing a rejuvenated Martial on one side of a front 3 and Lingard on the other??
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...