vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

"We got near the edge of the box a few times" Moyes . Jesus!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:"We got near the edge of the box a few times" Moyes . Jesus!
Did he follow up with, "We're going to try to get into the box, soon."
Robbo
Legend

6 years ago

Great comedy though with comments like that he isn't doing himself any favours at all.
-----------------------------------------------------
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Robbo wrote:
Great comedy though with comments like that he isn't doing himself any favours at all.
...and you know the press will jump on every word and every facial expression and blow it up. It'll be interesting to see if there's a response form the United hierarchy soon.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Robbo wrote:
TBF what's he gonna say after that. But he doesn't have the chops either tactically or motivationally or both.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

I wonder what clauses the Glazers put in Moyes' contract to protect themselves... with a 6 year deal, it would cost them a wad the size of Malcolms head to just sack him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I wonder what clauses the Glazers put in Moyes' contract to protect themselves... with a 6 year deal, it would cost them a wad the size of Malcolms head to just sack him...
Probably just stops short of allowing Malcolm to stick his hand up Moye's arse and work his mouth.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

http://www.rednews.co.uk/forum/showthre ... post858665

"we didn't take our opportunities to make chances"
What?
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I wonder what clauses the Glazers put in Moyes' contract to protect themselves... with a 6 year deal, it would cost them a wad the size of Malcolms head to just sack him...
You don't sack managers anymore, you just pay them until they get a new job.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Probably just stops short of allowing Malcolm to stick his hand up Moye's arse and work his mouth.
Seriously... I don't think they'll sack Moyes, because there's no one to replace him, and they won't want to pay for severance, but I also wouldn't be surprised if there are performance clauses in the contract... can't finish lower than??? etc... they couldn't possibly be dumb enough to leave themselves stuck with a manager who won't quit... even if we drop into the bottom half... which I think is very possible now.

Morale has tanked, and Moyes doesn't have the leadership qualities to drag the team along... none of these players will have ever experienced anything like this...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."