vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:but not as much of a disgrace as the fact we are a team of absolute cheating shitehouses tbf
Red Issue want Moyes sacked because of the diving

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-u ... g-culture/

We just look fucking desperate diving about like that, Moyes looks desperate too

Fucking grim right now United, it's exactly what you'd expect when the Everton manager took over

I think that Moyes's managerial weaknesses have affected the squad and we can all see it in our performances. Playing players out of position, tactics that don't work, inconsistent lineups, idiotic comments about the squad not being good enough,a lack of vision, possible training issues, the summer transfer fiasco, sacking all the coaching staff and on and on. All these factors have an affect on the first team and we can see it. I mean only Rooney has really improved and is in good form ~ everyone else has been injured or has looked utter shyte. How can we go from champions to this? How can the decline be so quick an dramatic? It's David Moyes! I was willing to give him time but he is clearly out of his depth and I really don't have any confidence in him getting things right or bringing in the right players. I think it's obvious that many of the players are losing (or have already) lost confidence in the gaffer now and with Woodworm and the Glazers...well things are going to implode.

DM won't be sacked soon but if he can't turn things around over the season then maybe he should be dismissed. And IF IF OGS does well and keeps Cardiff up, perhaps he could be the next United manager. I'd rather have him over Moyes at the minute. We all know we need to rebuild anyways, may as well start fresh.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Playing players out of position is the result of our rubbish squad though... Ferguson had been doing it for years... he tried everything he could think of to fix our midfield... except buy midfield players...

And if Ole does well at Cardiff... the last thing I want is him coming here... and copping all the blame for our failure when the Glazers ask him to shift water with a fork.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Playing players out of position is the result of our rubbish squad though... Ferguson had been doing it for years... he tried everything he could think of to fix our midfield... except buy midfield players...

And if Ole does well at Cardiff... the last thing I want is him coming here... and copping all the blame for our failure when the Glazers ask him to shift water with a fork.

I know our MF was rubbish but SAF got the best of the team and clearly DM isn't. Bringing in Fellaini and not playing him in the right position just made things worse. He is losing the dressing room and the fans' support with every week and every poor result and performance. Now that RVP and Rooney are injured, the squad will only be tested further.