vs Norwich

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23391
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Oh I dunno, I'm a fat cunt, but I rule my house with a iron fist.
You don't have to run for 90 minutes though.

You don't need an iron fist to ref a football match. It's not a prison, a death camp. You earn respect. Authority for authorities sake is the biggest load of bullshit.

7 yellows is to compensate for the cunts inability to keep up and unwillingness to run/sprint. He was trying to stamp his authority on the game by being 'tough', but instead he just lost respect. Players fucking hate refs like him.
sheesh

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:That was gash...
A few of our turd players have started playing better of late. That's a positive.
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:That was gash...
A few of our turd players have started playing better of late. That's a positive.
:-?
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

5 years ago

DG, man of the match ?
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
RobDiablo
Legend
Posts: 1153
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:were not going to improve till we get a better midfield.

till then we need to keep picking up points.
Unfortunately, picking up points is masking the need for a better midfield from those who would rather not see it, the Glazers and their apologists, for example.
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
madredmonkey wrote:were not going to improve till we get a better midfield.

till then we need to keep picking up points.
Unfortunately, picking up points is masking the need for a better midfield from those who would rather not see it, the Glazers and their apologists, for example.
tottally agree.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

What the hell has happened to Shinji? From Dortmund to this...it's like all his ability has just been sucked out of him. Chicharito looks lost too
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:What the hell has happened to Shinji? From Dortmund to this...it's like all his ability has just been sucked out of him.
Another graduate of the Ferguson school of "How to go from excellent to shite"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lars072 wrote:What the hell has happened to Shinji? From Dortmund to this...it's like all his ability has just been sucked out of him.
Another graduate of the Ferguson school of "How to go from excellent to shite"...
He's been even worse under Moyes although you could say that for everyone bar Rooney and DDG
Last edited by lars072 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lars072 wrote:What the hell has happened to Shinji? From Dortmund to this...it's like all his ability has just been sucked out of him.
Another graduate of the Ferguson school of "How to go from excellent to shite"...
He's been even worse under worse although you could say that for everyone bar Rooney and DDG
There's no doubt he was excellent at Dortmund... but he was obviously a player suited to a specific role... he'll never shift Rooney, and he's rubbish in any other position... so what the fuck did Ferguson buy him for?

Cause he's an old, stubborn cunt... reckoned he could buy him, and make him fit into the Fergie Mobile... a hulking great lump of shite tractor... no finesse, no style, low cost, but reliable... doesn't go fast, doesn't look nice, all the comfort of a park bench, and all the girls think it stinks of piss... but it just keeps on going... at least it used to... but even tractors rust eventually...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply