vs Hull

Forum for match day threads
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Win lose who fucking cares anymore? This United side is just a pile of shit now. This was just another crap performance with the same problems on show again but we just got lucky.

Utterly hopeless at the back and even DDG looked shaky. Rafael crocked again...Welbeck injured...Chicharito is useless...no Shinji again...our captain on the bench...diving getting worse...were all over the place and Rooney carrying United on his shoulders as usual.

Nothing will change and Moyes will just grab his former players in January ~ Heitinga and Rodwell yippee
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Stop moaning and enjoy the victory lads.
Scrappy victories eh? Jan's coming eh? Where have I seen this before?

It's the title push lads.

Moyes knows.
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:Stop moaning and enjoy the victory lads.
Scrappy victories eh? Jan's coming eh? Where have I seen this before?

It's the title push lads.

Moyes knows.
I think the term for this is "top red bollox"
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:It's the title push lads.
:))
sheesh

5 years ago

Credit to the manager for bringing on Januzaj in the first half, although his hand was forced to some extent.

Defence was shite as usual. Players like Smalling and Evans aren't good enough to replace Ferdinand and Vidic in the long-term. Jonny's defending for their second goal was laughably pathetic.

We should have lost that game really. Hull were unlucky. We badly missed Jones.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:Credit to the manager for bringing on Januzaj in the first half, although his hand was forced to some extent.

Defence was shite as usual. Players like Smalling and Evans aren't good enough to replace Ferdinand and Vidic in the long-term. Jonny's defending for their second goal was laughably pathetic.

We should have lost that game really. Hull were unlucky. We badly missed Jones.
Jones and Vidic should be our starting CBs no doubt but DM has other ideas it seems. Looks like Rio is out and Poor Shinji can't get any minutes. But Moyes has his buddies Clevs, Young and Welbeck to rely on so everything is rosy.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

5 years ago

SEVENTH!!!!!!!!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

smalling held the defence together tbf, evans is our best defender but has off days which is why jones and smalling will have him in the long term
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Evansbauer indeed, he's just had an off day. He'll be world class one day.