vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

The most positive thing from that game is that when we pressed we looked like scoring
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

8 points from the leader..10 if Arsenal wins. 5-7 points away from top 4

Not good, but not disastrous....title probably still a bridge too far, but we have closed such gaps before....if we buy a proper midfielder in Jan I would still have hope...
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Job done and looking better. Still need two top players in Jan.
ha won't happen it'll be the same old excuses ~ Welbeck Clev and AY have scored so all is good again until we play a decent team
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Fuck me we've won 4 games in a row! Merry Christmas
Snoopcousins
Legend

6 years ago

How did Ravel play..?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

That team was Evra, Rooney, Valencia and the rest were 25 and under. Evra was invisible today - still better than Buttner.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:How did Ravel play..?
Shite, really

Didn't get a look in
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Jones MoM fully deserved. Really like him playing where he is.
Protected the back 4 so well and allowed us to play out from the back. Think that might be his best position (certainly what United need right now anyway). Very rare we get a good midfield performance without Carrick, but Jones and Rooney both dropping deeper really made a difference.

Rooney has 8 assists already - most in the league and equal with Koke, Neymar and Fabregas across Europe. He's scored more than all of them though.
just1n
Legend

6 years ago

much better performance. Was actually an enjoyable game to watch. Enjoying seen Smalling and Evans marshalling the defence.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
sheesh

6 years ago

Not a vintage performance but, like the Villa game, we played much better (particularly in the first half) than we have done in a long time.

Funny how under-performing players like Valencia and Welbeck have suddenly started playing well. Maybe Moyes mentioning to the media that he may possibly sell players gave these guys food for thought.

Jones was excellent, Adnan played well too.