vs Bournemouth (away)

Forum for match day threads
Post Reply
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25899
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Still can't quite be arsed tbh but my Prem consumer fatigue is fading now that we've spent 90m on a player

So how will we line up? Will the lanky twat play?
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Can't be arsed my arse...

He'll have to play, that's what started all the shit in the first place!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Hope Valencia starts, i get so excited when he has the ball at his foot...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6602
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Hope Valencia starts, i get so excited when he has the ball at his foot...
surely you also get excited by his superior aimlessly whacking the ball as hard as he can into the box ability
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

He wins loads of corners, pity as a winger he's shite at taking them, surely to fuck one of the three attacking players we've bought now can hit a corner? We haven't had someone capable of hitting a decent corner since Ronaldo
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

how many games before fat jose decides he cant play all the big names at once, think it took taggart one game to see ron berbatov tevez wayne was shite
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Why is Jose fat now?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6260
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:how many games before fat jose decides he cant play all the big names at once, think it took taggart one game to see ron berbatov tevez wayne was shite
I hope that game's already up. Rooney out for mkhitaryan/pogba.
senna
Legend
Posts: 2561
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

dozer wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:how many games before fat jose decides he cant play all the big names at once, think it took taggart one game to see ron berbatov tevez wayne was shite
I hope that game's already up. Rooney out for mkhitaryan/pogba.
He will probably be using a 4-2-3-1 just so he can squeeze in Rooney and waste Pogba playing further back.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

So Pogba is a waste in CM playing through the middle. When was that decided? I didn't know he was another 10. I thought he was a midfielder with pace, control and power in the Viera mould, who would burst into the box and yet get back to defend. But what do i know.....?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply