Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

The whole point that this is unprecedented is quite important. Why is it unprecedented given that attacking a football match has to be a really effective target - was attempted in Paris after all? The only reason can be that security is so good and, therefore, evacuating OT today must surely have a degree of certainty attached to it.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Swansea 1-1
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:Swansea 1-1
A draw would have been enough for us to get top 4 if we'd have got a point against West Ham
sheesh
Legend

5 years ago

Spurs bottle it again. Losing 2-0 to Newcastle. Looks like Arsenal will finish the season ahead of them as usual.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
redzebs wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Tbh Sheesh, a premiership game, especially at somewhere like OT is a massive 'opportunity' for the likes of ISIS. Huge numbers of people, crowded space, massive media profile etc. You don't even need to get inside the stadium or do anything to put the wind up people and get attention.

Unfortunately I would think it'll be Irish connected
Why?

Just seems too much of a coincidence that the threat level was heightened during the week because of a dissident threat to the mainland plus if it was Islamic related you'd expect a suicide bomb or just rattling people with guns
I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm not buying this increased threat bullshit the timing is dodgy as fuck. There's a lot of political mileage to be made at the minute by increasing the domestic terror threat. If it is real then fuck that bullshit! They don't represent me.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

5 years ago

Bomb squad have arrived at Old Trafford.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

FuB wrote:The whole point that this is unprecedented is quite important. Why is it unprecedented given that attacking a football match has to be a really effective target - was attempted in Paris after all? The only reason can be that security is so good and, therefore, evacuating OT today must surely have a degree of certainty attached to it.
It looks pretty real doesn't it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Sky reckon the players are still in the stadium

And now they just backtracked and said they "might" be inside
Last edited by Sid on Sun May 15, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:Spurs bottle it again. Losing 2-0 to Newcastle. Looks like Arsenal will finish the season ahead of them as usual.
We aspire to be at that level... who knows, maybe one day...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:Spurs bottle it again. Losing 2-0 to Newcastle. Looks like Arsenal will finish the season ahead of them as usual.
We aspire to be at that level... who knows, maybe one day...
You mean we aspire to the level of bottling at the last game instead of the penultimate game?
Rant's official artificial intelligence