Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Surely not after, the players going to the Euros will be wanting to get a quick break before, there's no way they'll not play it, every place is worth more £ plus Europa league will still probably be possible
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

If it's going to be played mid week then it fucks with our cup final preparation. But if it were to be played after the final, then it doesn't give the players long before the start of the Euros

And the thing is, if it is a bomb, what's stopping them leaving another one at the replay? It might have to be played behind closed doors.

The Cup final might be in doubt as well. That's as much a target as Old Trafford.
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

this will only add weight to fears about the forthcoming European championship... whether this is a real device or not.

and, what if this IS a real explosive device? A controlled explosion isn't going to leave zero marks on OT.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Tbh Sheesh, a premiership game, especially at somewhere like OT is a massive 'opportunity' for the likes of ISIS. Huge numbers of people, crowded space, massive media profile etc. You don't even need to get inside the stadium or do anything to put the wind up people and get attention.

Unfortunately I would think it'll be Irish connected
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

The most exciting thing for the fans that's happened in three seasons at Old Trafford.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
madredmonkey wrote:when will they play the game, after the F A Cup Final, or before?
Do you really care?
not really, but i wouldnt want it stuck right infront of the final, after we could play youth team.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Tbh Sheesh, a premiership game, especially at somewhere like OT is a massive 'opportunity' for the likes of ISIS. Huge numbers of people, crowded space, massive media profile etc. You don't even need to get inside the stadium or do anything to put the wind up people and get attention.

Why?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 years ago

There's been speculation about an IRA related attack. But I think it's more likely to be ISIS
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Why?

Just seems too much of a coincidence that the threat level was heightened during the week because of a dissident threat to the mainland plus if it was Islamic related you'd expect a suicide bomb or just rattling people with guns
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 years ago

Although it could be a box of walkers crisps tbf