Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

More interesting or exciting than anything else Old Trqfford could have shown today
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:How annoyed would you be if you were a Bournemouth fan? Waking up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday. I'd be fuming.
Better than being dead

They're jeering apparently because police have kept em in the ground
FuB
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:How annoyed would you be if you were a Bournemouth fan? Waking up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday. I'd be fuming.
yeah, i'd be demanding they let me defuse it myself and to hell with keeping my legs
Rant's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

5 years ago

FuB wrote:
yeah, i'd be demanding they let me defuse it myself and to hell with keeping my legs
Very good.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 years ago

The detail will come out, but if this actually is a bomb, think about it. It's huge deal. Unprecedented; no premiership has ever been abandoned for anything like this.
Robbo
Legend

5 years ago

And joking aside sensibly evacuating the folks there is the most important thing and if City win or draw I reckon that they should simply call the game a draw as we still have the FA Cup Final to play.
-----------------------------------------------------
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

when will they play the game, after the F A Cup Final, or before?
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
sheesh
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:The detail will come out, but if this actually is a bomb, think about it. It's huge deal. Unprecedented; no premiership has ever been abandoned for anything like this.
Well, of course. I'm just pissed off the game has been abandoned, but obviously public safety has to come first. Football is secondary.

It was probably only a matter of time that a major sporting event was affected like this, given what's going on in the world these days.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 years ago

Tbh Sheesh, a premiership game, especially at somewhere like OT is a massive 'opportunity' for the likes of ISIS. Huge numbers of people, crowded space, massive media profile etc. You don't even need to get inside the stadium or do anything to put the wind up people and get attention.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:when will they play the game, after the F A Cup Final, or before?
Do you really care?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."