Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

I'm stuck kicking my heels in this pub for another 45 minutes. The bastards better get a result for this!!!
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

sheesh wrote:Kick off has been put back to 8.30 because West Ham fans were blocking the United team's bus from getting to the stadium.

West Ham fans attacked the United coach:

The fucking dickheads

They don't deserve that new stadium. Aren't we paying for it for them as well, the taxpayer? Shitheads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

Now, if we had a team with any bollocks they should be well and truly pumped to get on the pitch.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
sheesh wrote:Kick off has been put back to 8.30 because West Ham fans were blocking the United team's bus from getting to the stadium.

The fucking dickheads

They don't deserve that new stadium. Aren't we paying for it for them as well, the taxpayer? Shitheads
This will make the fans who want us to loose happy, including, the spastics on here.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan speaking to 5 live: "It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay. I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

"I think the Police and officials have been kind, I would make them kick off at 7.45 if it was up to me. Manchester United know the score, they should have been here at four o'clock.

"I'm worried about the supporters. We had a wonderful show planned and some won't be able to stay now."

cunt
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Sid wrote:

The fucking dickheads

This will make the fans who want us to loose happy, including, the spastics on here.
What the fuck you talking about you prick?
And watch your fucking language
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan speaking to 5 live: "It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay. I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

"I think the Police and officials have been kind, I would make them kick off at 7.45 if it was up to me. Manchester United know the score, they should have been here at four o'clock.

"I'm worried about the supporters. We had a wonderful show planned and some won't be able to stay now."

cunt
He wants fucking shooting him

Fucking Sullivan, is he the scruffy cunt or the one that wears the fucking soviet era style hat for attention
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Mike Dean is referee - we're fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

BBC Joe Wilson "Most fans standing around were gesturing and singing, to say the bus was being attacked I think is something of an exaggeration."

Apparently Sky haven't mentioned it either

They won't broadcast that West Ham fans have disgraced themselves on their big day because all throughout the game we're gonig to get the history of the club and their passionate fans, how they won us the World Cup and all that bollocks