Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:I tell you what pissed me off about yesterday. Bloody Jesse Lingard getting his phone out and filming, whilst the coach was getting bottled.

Can you imagine him doing that if Fergie or Keane had been there? This isn't some 15 year old teenager we're talking about, but a 23 year old (supposedly) grown man.

This fucking selfie culture among footballers gets on my nerves. I hope they fine the shit out of him.
I said the same thing last night, Sid thought he was doing it cause he was scared... tbf
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

No you thought it didn't affect the team, when it did, like I said they got hysterical whem they needed to be focussed
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

If they had any real fighting spirit they'd have been out to show it on the pitch after the bus incident - instead they looked mostly like a bunch of fucking pansies.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:No you thought it didn't affect the team, when it did, like I said they got hysterical whem they needed to be focussed
I don't think it had anything to do with the team performance, that's LVG's honour. I just said could you imagine Keane putting up with the fannying about on the bus.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X