Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

It's an arsebusting, fuckin frustrating cunt of a situation... a couple weeks back, 4th was out of the question, and all I had to look forward to was the hope that NOT getting 4th would get rid of Van Guff... but now that 4th is genuinely possible, I'm faced with the realization that we might yet still make the Champs league, which is obviously good for the future of the club, as it puts us in the window for the better players, who won't join clubs not in it...

But it might,(probably will) mean that Van Cockhead comes back next year...

*Groan*...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

Not happening because we wont beat West Ham and I,m not that confident of beating Bournemouth.
BTW (and I know the history) when did every cunt starting calling it the Boleyn Ground?
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Sounds like we'll be without Martial, so we're probably fucked. No Fellaini, Shaw, Darmian, or Schweini either, presumably. I think we might see the following:

Dave
Tony V ... Smalling ... Blind ... BJ/Rojo?
Carrick
Schneiderlin ... Rooney
Mata ... Rashford ... Memphis

Maybe? Does Mata on the right make things too easy for Payet?
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:Sounds like we'll be without Martial, so we're probably fucked. No Fellaini, Shaw, Darmian, or Schweini either, presumably. I think we might see the following:

Dave
Carrick
Schneiderlin ... Rooney

4-1-2-3 --am loving that (I'm a real formation hardcorist)...
I would go for Rojo purely because they have Carroll, Enner V, Sako & Kouyate - it will be a proper battle this.
How I long to have a young Park Ji-Sung to slot in on the right, but alas LVG has a lob-on for Mata 'off centre'. Though he really would be better in the middle. Swap him for Wayne in that team & tell the England captain to virtually man-mark the Frenchman. But fuck me, does Memphis need to put in a bloody shift - what a £25m flake... He makes me livid! (Giggs should say to him "look you egotistical twazook - either perform tonight or you'll be transfer-listed after the Euros" (not that The Netherlands are even in it!!)
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

No Martial means our chances of scoring and winning are drastically reduced

Rahsford must play otherwise we're nailed on for a draw
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

We're pretty much nailed on for massive disappointment, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It will be interesting to see if he plays Mata, since he didn't when we beat West Ham in the cup recently.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

urboystook1hellofabeating wrote:
bman2 wrote:Sounds like we'll be without Martial, so we're probably fucked. No Fellaini, Shaw, Darmian, or Schweini either, presumably. I think we might see the following:

Dave
Carrick
Schneiderlin ... Rooney

4-1-2-3 --am loving that (I'm a real formation hardcorist)...
I would go for Rojo purely because they have Carroll, Enner V, Sako & Kouyate - it will be a proper battle this.
How I long to have a young Park Ji-Sung to slot in on the right, but alas LVG has a lob-on for Mata 'off centre'. Though he really would be better in the middle. Swap him for Wayne in that team & tell the England captain to virtually man-mark the Frenchman. But fuck me, does Memphis need to put in a bloody shift - what a £25m flake... He makes me livid! (Giggs should say to him "look you egotistical twazook - either perform tonight or you'll be transfer-listed after the Euros" (not that The Netherlands are even in it!!)
I was just going with the 4-3-3 Gaal seems to prefer, where one of the 3 CMs is clearly sitting deeper. Lingard is sort of our equivalent of a young Park. He'll probably play instead of Mata actually. I wonder if he'll play Memphis after he was so shite on the weekend.
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

I was optimistic until I heard the sanches news, then remembered that the club is managed by idiots.

2-0 west ham.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

I'm fucking angry. I'd written this season off completely, then they go and get us in this situation where there's hope.... Cunts.

A huge part of me would love for City to miss out but that means LVG gets his 4th and stays. What if Liverpool win the Europa? Do they automatically take a 4th spot?

I'm so depressed at this shit. Also, West Ham will hand us our arse tonight. Guaranteed.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
senna
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:I'm fucking angry. I'd written this season off completely, then they go and get us in this situation where there's hope.... Cunts.

A huge part of me would love for City to miss out but that means LVG gets his 4th and stays. What if Liverpool win the Europa? Do they automatically take a 4th spot?

I'm so depressed at this shit. Also, West Ham will hand us our arse tonight. Guaranteed.
No if Liverpool wins there will be 5 English teams in CL next season, just like Spain had 5 this season.