Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

The next two games will tell you everything you need to know about this United team. I suspect a team of bottlers. No back bone or balls.

Let's see.

3-1 West Ham.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

2-1, United.

Momentum is with us. Fourth is ours to lose.
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

A win doesn't seem likely, we're just shit on the road, but I'm hoping West Ham losing will have sapped any incentive from them. Let's hope Martial and Rashford will play, otherwise we're fucked.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

It's ours to lose now.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Is this on Sky or BT? I never know how to find this stuff out reliably ahead of time. Most likely we just go out with a whimper, 2 shots on goal and no hunger evident on the pitch, but a win would be very exciting.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I can see a draw. West Ham have only lost twice at home since last august. And they need to put in a performance after disgracing themselves against Swansea.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was another of our classic keep it tight, lots of possession, and take the 2 or 3 chances that come our way. And that's not necessarily a bad idea against a dangerous team in the biggest game of the season.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

We've bumbled into a position where top 4 is in our own hands. Fuck knows how. Win on Tuesday and its pretty much nailed on.

But expect this United team to shit it.

We're not winning this one.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

2-1 West Ham

Can't see it happening , like above-fuck knows how we've stumbled into a chance for top 4

But tbf if LVG pulls out 2 wins here, gets top 4 and wins the FA cup he's really salvaged something from the season- he could actually walk away with maybe his credibility intact - people might forget the abject performances and we could move on with Jose...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:We've bumbled into a position where top 4 is in our own hands. Fuck knows how.
In a season where Leicester and Spurs are 1st and 2nd, it's not going to take that special a team to make 4th. I'm thrilled for Leicester, but there success reflects a shite league. Have any other champions scored fewer goals than Leicester? Can't be many. And they're not winning it with many outright wins either. They won the way Chelsea won last season: park the bus unrelentingly and count on in-form forwards to make something happen on the counter. The PL has just been shit for a few seasons now.
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

So want United to win,
But you never know what United team will turn up,
Let's hope it's the winning one.
1-2 win.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.