versus Leicester

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

So Vardy's given an extended ban and will be out for the game at OT.
Reckon they can still clinch the title against us without him?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Yes absolutely, they will empty us, depends who we play in the middle, that big Kante fucker will smash Carrick for starters so I'd go with Schneiderlin as dm and Rooney and Herrera in front of him
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I think we'll either draw or beat em tbh
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

I reckon they will win the title come weekend, many thought no Vardy they will fall apart, what did they do, hammered 3 or 4 past Swansea.
-----------------------------------------------------
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Can't see why we won't do them. Best home record in the league. Still 4th to play for. Mood is better since winning the semi.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:Can't see why we won't do them ... Still 4th to play for.
Tottenham 3:0 Manchester United.

I know we're stronger at home, but we emphatically failed at the last big hurdle to maintaining pressure on the CL spots.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I hope we get stuffed...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

why?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Haha, all ex United players to score, Simpson from a corner, Drinkwater with a volley and...... who's the third one? Anyway, overhead kick from him
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Because I's sick to the back teeth of the whole fuckin farce... and as it stands there's still too much ambiguity regarding Van Gall, and whether he'll be back for another year... the jammy cunt might even luck out a cup to brag about... it seems to me that Woodworm is still hoping for a strong enough finish to the season to justify letting him finish out his contract...

Truth is, on match day, I'll still watch and hope we score more than they do... but then afterwards, Van Gall will look a bit more comfortable in his job... and that will piss me off...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."