Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Gaal pissed off at the ref

Gave them a bullshit penalty and denied us one and a red card

Barkley's kick out at Herrera is a red card as well. Remember Rooney v Simeone
Bullshit penalty my arse... when you see the replay on telly, you can see he gets the ball, but he went right through Barkley to get it... no surprise he gave it... Van Gall is a fuckin knob!
How is it Gaal's fault the ref gave a penalty? That Fondue caught the man?

Enjoy it ffs Martial with a lethal finish in the last minute, fucking beaufiful
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

It was never a penalty.

LVG should keep quiet though, rather than ranting and raving.
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Buzzing
Get in.

Monkey :(|)
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:LVG very lucky that he bought Martial. Thick bastard.
Wahey Gobshite... we must have won... feeling full of yourself, again???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

sheesh wrote:It was never a penalty.

LVG should keep quiet though, rather than ranting and raving.
Great tackle.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

Not a penalty in my book

Everton good though 2nd half - Carrick Rojo bad 2nd half. Rashford cocnerningly looked tired

Martial - what a goal!!!
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

Oh and what a save by DDG!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Gaal pissed off at the ref

Gave them a bullshit penalty and denied us one and a red card

Barkley's kick out at Herrera is a red card as well. Remember Rooney v Simeone
Bullshit penalty my arse... when you see the replay on telly, you can see he gets the ball, but he went right through Barkley to get it... no surprise he gave it... Van Gall is a fuckin knob!
How is it Gaal's fault the ref gave a penalty? That Fondue caught the man?

Enjoy it ffs Martial with a lethal finish in the last minute, fucking beaufiful
Haha, I am enjoying it Sid... good fuckin game from what I saw... but who the fuck said it was "Galls fault"... I said he's a fuckin knob, because he is... as far as I'm concerned, Mensah got the ball, but I can see why the ref gave the penalty... regardless, we won the bloody game... Van Gall should be happy with that, but instead he's having a go at the ref, because he knows, everyone knows, we won in spite of him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

I really wonder what game some of you watch. Smelling was crap but the goal was not his fault. The equally crap Rojo was pulled inside,thus leaving a huge gap on the left which gave whoever it was time and space to put his cross in. If Rojo had been in his proper position,no cross,no goal. As for Felliani 'world class tackle'. The lanky twat lost the ball in midfield leading to that attack. As for Van Gaals embarrasing rant,the less said the better. Pathetic really. Usual sub of a full back- a game changer. Plenty of pluses though.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

van Gaal's done the right thing in having a go about the ref. I don't think he really gives a shit given the result but Mensah was well upset about that (hence they pulled him shortly afterwards) and I think van Gaal was publicly standing up for him.

don't agree that Smalling was shit. he's often looking shit in a game because he spends his time covering for at least one other completely shit defender, be it Rojo, Blind or whoever the fuck is out of position at any given time.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit