Fellaini did alright in that little tussle, some cunt pulled his hair
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

Riether stamped on Januazj there.
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

@evilkagawa: Moyes sub Kagawa on to wing.
WHY I NO PLAY IN HOLE? I teach son of bitch lesson. I play worser than young! REVENGE!

THIS WHAT KAGAWA DO!
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

That was a stamp.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:We need to watch out for players going in hard on Jacuzzi, he needs protection

is scott parker better than fellaini,

am undecided tbf, obviously theyre both shitehouses who contribute nothing and cant pass or run and can only control the ball if its hitting them in the face, but parker does have a normal head of hair, and you can put a y on the end of his first name cause hes a top bloke who gives his all and just wants to play football
lkhm

hoofing
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

I still have no confidence in Moyes and this United side at the moment. Sociedad will be a test as they won 5-0 at home. Now injuries and a pathetic 2nd half display...

Am I being too harsh? City showed no mercy and upped their GD to +17 where we are +4 not good enough
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

No I agree, that's my point entirely. We needed to make a statement today when we were 3-0 up, if we'd have won 5/6-0 away from home it'd be a good tonic especially for Moyes.
Still at least we are a few points further away from the bottom three!
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Sid wrote:We need to watch out for players going in hard on Jacuzzi, he needs protection

is scott parker better than fellaini,

am undecided tbf, obviously theyre both shitehouses who contribute nothing and cant pass or run and can only control the ball if its hitting them in the face, but parker does have a normal head of hair, and you can put a y on the end of his first name cause hes a top bloke who gives his all and just wants to play football
Fellaini looks like a freak in the United shirt, he's all angular and awkward and it doesn't fit him properly

Parker works at that old school footballer look because he's terribly limited

They can both fuck off, I'd rather have a proper normal footballer, just a normal midfielder
sheesh

6 years ago

Dirty Fulham cunt deserves a 5 match ban for this stamp on Januzaj.

It's also worth noticing how long it took Fellaini to come up and help out our player.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

I've never understood the "pointless shove", when squaring up to someone... it's the same as saying, "yeah, you want to start something?"...

They already started something... so now all that's required is for you to step up, and plant a solid jab, right square on the nose... makes the eyes water like fuck, and maybe even get a proper nose bleed going.

THAT, is a proper statement of intent...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."