vs Real Sociedad

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Moyes made that defensive substitution at 1-0 again, bringing Young on ffs, only this time it came off

They were bollocks though

Lots of long balls too, so many
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:It tells you everything when Giggs at 40, still offers more than Fellaini.
Yeah that you're a clown to compare. Fellaini isn't playing.
Fellaini didn't play??? How could you tell?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

It wasn't defensive. He came on for Hernandez and kagawa played a strikers role. The team did attack
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:It tells you everything when Giggs at 40, still offers more than Fellaini.
Yeah that you're a clown to compare. Fellaini isn't playing.
Fellaini didn't play??? How could you tell?
Not a prejudiced Moyes basher. So I can watch the game objectively.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

want to see more of rooney and kagawa together
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

prejudiced rooney basher tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

CUNT FUCKING CUNT HEAD FUCK FACE ASSHOLE FUCKIN CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just couldn't pass up the chance to stir some fuckin shit... Wayne should have just said "FUCK OFF!!!!"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
captainhormone
Star Man

6 years ago

kagawa and rooney looked the bollocks..those 2 with januzaj behind rvp would destroy sides tbf

carrick and a.n.other (not that treebeard cunt though) sitting

we'd be all reet
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:Moyes made that defensive substitution at 1-0 again, bringing Young on ffs, only this time it came off

They were bollocks though

Lots of long balls too, so many
I dont know ....i thought that aside from the unfortunate fact that its Young its fairly good logic

hernandez was offering us shit (thought he was at best average today), and we and all the world wantd to see Kagawa in his preferred central role. kagawa moved centre, rooney moved forward. He didnt have rvp so not an option.

Mayhe he shouldve gone with Januzaj but I can sort of understand that he might thnk Its a bit too dicey for Januzaj to be thrown into his first UCl game..
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Thought Rooney responded well to that bullshit. Then suppose that's what the press do.

Some positives it seems, missed last 40 mins
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X