62%
Draw
10%

Total votes: 21
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Yes get in, fuck you city.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Superb game and a class performance. That showed bollocks, even though we hung on for dear life.
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Monkey feels good,
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Bad second half but you just have to fucking win those games. We should have been more comfortable, needed to counter more. But that comes from midfield who need to keep the fucking ball better

But 2-0 with a goal on the counter would have been the perfect away performance, and we're not that good

Also City are a fucking disgrace. They've lost 9 times now. 4 losses in the last 6. But it's not just the Guardiola shit, that lets them off the hook. They've been losing all season
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Bad second half but you just have to fucking win those games. We should have been more comfortable, needed to counter more. But that comes from midfield who need to keep the fucking ball better

But 2-0 with a goal on the counter would have been the perfect away performance, and we're not that good

Also City are a fucking disgrace. They've lost 9 times now. 4 losses in the last 6. But it's not just the Guardiola shit, that lets them off the hook. They've been losing all season
If we get the pen at the end of the first half then I think we'd have looked more comfortable.

We showed bollocks today and we haven't done that's enough this season.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Bad second half but you just have to fucking win those games. We should have been more comfortable, needed to counter more. But that comes from midfield who need to keep the fucking ball better

I agree with that, LVG shld have these guys playing much better than that, but it was the first time they showed real mental strength and bollocks.

It is the spirit of youth you cld see martial, Lingaard and Rashford carrying knocks but they just ploughed on through in the last ten minutes.

We need the same mental bollocks in the next eight games and cup to salvage anything from this.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

There's trouble at the ground again. Someone lobbed a coin at a fan and cut him or some shite.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

One point off City with 8 Prem games left and no Europa League thursday nights

I'd love to have gone far in Europa, but not being in it right now is a good thing
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

Dont be too optimistic for 4th - our run in looks horrible

The only hope I have is that City has checked out for this seson really...they have 1 win out of thr last SIX PL games, and that was vs aston villa
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Mostly i'm over the moon for Rashford. Having a young local lad who has come thru the ranks and looks like he could be the real deal is the most exciting thing to happen in a while.
You can kinda see why Wilson was allowed to go on loan. This kid looks the real deal. Early days but i'm well impressed.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]