vs Sunderland

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Cleverly you fuckin useless cunt... SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madmax
Star Man

6 years ago

dozer wrote:Kagwa has to play well to get a game. He hasn't done that yet has he?
Considering the scale with which you measure Fellaini's performances Kagawa has been tearing it up and should be the first name on the team sheet
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Its sad you have to resort to bashing Fellaini even when he isn't playing. OK. We didn't buy ozil. Get over it

Its the same twisted logic by which we seem to be rating kagawa who's had very few good games for the club
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Good away win in the end, coming from behind, and attacking for most of the game
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

madmax wrote:
dozer wrote:Kagwa has to play well to get a game. He hasn't done that yet has he?
Considering the scale with which you measure Fellaini's performances Kagawa has been tearing it up and should be the first name on the team sheet
Noah. Kags Haas been with us for a season now. The jury's out on Fellaini mate. He's just started for the club . I liked him from Everton.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

We just held on for the win against the worst side in the league. Yippee
Violent Banana
Reserves

6 years ago

Kagawa was our best player against West Brom, today he should have come on for Roo, but Moyes simply doesn't rate him.

It's a win, and a huge relief. With rivals Aston Villa drawing, we've made the top half of the table.

For me the development of Januzaj is the only positive from Moyes' reign thus far. Would Fergie have started him? I'm not so sure...
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

I agree that he should have come on for Rooney today who's been terrible

Not sure about Fergie and Januzaj? Ask pogba
Last edited by dozer on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

All our good players - and there aren't many - wil just leave in Jan or next summer and we'll be left with old fookers and youngsters. Good thing Jacuzzi and guys like Powell and Lingard are doing well because we won't have money to buy these 'world class players' DM wants.
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Can zaha play right wing? The left wing is taken lads.
Speaking of which Zaha's probably trying out different positions in bed right now.