6 years ago

shitting myself about this game tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

What time it start?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What time it start?
7:45 your time.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

What's the big deal about this Ukraine lot???... talk about hoofball...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

This is like watching Stoke v. Bolton.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

How the fuck does Young deserve to play for England???
sheesh

6 years ago

England will get humiliated in Brazil at which point everyone will want a foreign manager because English managers are fucking useless. This side has made incredibly hard work of an easy group.
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

Good that was drab and boring.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

Were going to come home from Brazil, with our tails between our legs again, we have learned nothing from the last world cup fiasco, we have not improved at all.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.