Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Rickie Lambert got the winner
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Good header as well...

Great story that... he's not going to get a 100 caps, but what the fuck... even if he never puts on the shirt again, he played, and scored a great winner.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

Happy to see Lambert do well, but I'm already bored to fuck with this anecdote about how he used to work in a beetroot factory. Seriously, who gives a fuck?
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

How was Rooney? Some articles said he was off the pace, some said he was good. Which is it?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

He was ordinary.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

I still can't believe england are second behind montenegro in our qualifying group. look who's in it ffs!
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:I still can't believe england are second behind montenegro in our qualifying group. look who's in it ffs!
But look at how they play and how we play

Rather than see nations as all being shite because they're a small (so is England) and you can't point to them on a map and you've never heard of their players - think of them as all being of a decent standard (bar a few exceptions) because generally they are at this level. And the best ones (Spain etc.) as fucking, fucking brilliant

Then it makes more sense when we go to these 'little countries' and 'only' get a draw
Calvino
Reserves

6 years ago

Roy Hodgson is a horrible appointment. An absolute farce. The press really should have fgiven Mclaren a bit of leeway because at least he could have learnt and grown to the job.

There is a reason the man has failed at every big job he got. England is another big job and he is botching it. It will not be a shock if England do not make Brazil in terms of how they play not on their reputation of course.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Here we go again blaming the manager, the individual, not the players, the system, the philosophy etc.

Cannot

be

fucking

arsed

anymore
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

I'm boycotting this thread until they pass the football and Kevin Davies' head is on a silver tray on my mantlepiece

And when this news gets back to the FA they'll start making changes, I'm too important to lose