Racism in football

Non-United football chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23584
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
no, wasn't from the Cagliari fans... this is the Inter fans defending them!
Fucked up that
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 7 months ago
Location: Prescott

3 months ago

Move actions like this would be a step in the right direction.

Brazilian referee stops football match following homophobic chants
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5611
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
no, wasn't from the Cagliari fans... this is the Inter fans defending them!
Fucked up that
no argument on that but compare and contrast with page 2 and 3 of this thread and davel's final contributions to the forum
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23584
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
no, wasn't from the Cagliari fans... this is the Inter fans defending them!
Fucked up that
no argument on that but compare and contrast with page 2 and 3 of this thread and davel's final contributions to the forum
Didn't see Davel's post at the time. What a fucking idiot.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5611
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

you were one of the first responders to both his swansong posts, though!

it was a while back and best forgotten but it seems this type of mentality just won't go away. I thought it was sort of tragically amusing that the Inter fans are implying "things are different here" as an excuse. It's clear from our old "friend's" posts that it's not different in Italy; it's pretty much the same, at least in some quarters.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23584
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
you were one of the first responders to both his swansong posts, though!

it was a while back and best forgotten but it seems this type of mentality just won't go away. I thought it was sort of tragically amusing that the Inter fans are implying "things are different here" as an excuse. It's clear from our old "friend's" posts that it's not different in Italy; it's pretty much the same, at least in some quarters.
I must have wiped the whole thing from my mind. But yeah you're spot on. "Black pudding" is no different to monkey chant. Anybody that tries the argue the toss shouldn't be trusted - because what's daft is they try and argue the toss, like the Inter fans have. But you can't.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5611
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 months ago

Can't have been a very good pundit anyway if he didn't notice that we managed to stop him just by asking him to control a football once in a while
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23584
Joined: 6 years ago

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Can't have been a very good pundit anyway if he didn't notice that we managed to stop him just by asking him to control a football once in a while
:)) indeed
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16143
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Time for the players to walk off the pitch. That bullshit in Bulgaria was bang out of line. No player should have to listen to that whilst there are millions and millions of £££££'s being made off football.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply