Racism in football

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

27 over 4 years, tbh i was expecting more than that when i saw the headline. It obviously doesn't make them excusable or right. Numbers wise Rant has banned a much higher % of racist arseholes.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago 27 over 4 years, tbh i was expecting more than that when i saw the headline. It obviously doesn't make them excusable or right. Numbers wise Rant has banned a much higher % of racist arseholes.
lol true tbf.

It is a sensationalist headline tbf but there's a shitload of casual racism at grounds if you listen to BME groups. It's commonplace in society therefore it's appearing at grounds.

Won't be long before the government make out it's a football problem rather than a societal one, aka the result of the states racist hostile policies
Lazarus
Legend

How long before players decide to walk off the pitch? Lukaku getting monkey chanted is fucking ridiculous, the abuse Pogba and Rashford got is bang out of line. This is getting worse and worse instead of better. All the lip service isn't working. I'm saying it now, i'm backing whoever walks off 100%, even Pogba.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

even pog ffs,

im sure hes grateful youre letting him off about the racism
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago How long before players decide to walk off the pitch? Lukaku getting monkey chanted is fucking ridiculous, the abuse Pogba and Rashford got is bang out of line. This is getting worse and worse instead of better. All the lip service isn't working. I'm saying it now, i'm backing whoever walks off 100%, even Pogba.
Yeah they should all walk off and cancel the game. It won't solve racism but it will stop players being abused at games.
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago even pog ffs,

im sure hes grateful youre letting him off about the racism
Yeah kind of like your track record on here with our racists, only you were more what's the word........ encouraging.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

Players can help bring the issue of racism to a head only the FA’s Ann clubs have the capability to make real change. Play games behind close doors, penalize team points for repeated abuse, cancel and forfeit game. It will ever happen and the problems will continue.
FuB
Site Admin

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
FuB wrote: 4 years ago https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
no, wasn't from the Cagliari fans... this is the Inter fans defending them!
NQAT's official artificial intelligence