Racism in football

Non-United football chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15427
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

27 over 4 years, tbh i was expecting more than that when i saw the headline. It obviously doesn't make them excusable or right. Numbers wise Rant has banned a much higher % of racist arseholes.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23036
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
27 over 4 years, tbh i was expecting more than that when i saw the headline. It obviously doesn't make them excusable or right. Numbers wise Rant has banned a much higher % of racist arseholes.
lol true tbf.

It is a sensationalist headline tbf but there's a shitload of casual racism at grounds if you listen to BME groups. It's commonplace in society therefore it's appearing at grounds.

Won't be long before the government make out it's a football problem rather than a societal one, aka the result of the states racist hostile policies
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15427
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

How long before players decide to walk off the pitch? Lukaku getting monkey chanted is fucking ridiculous, the abuse Pogba and Rashford got is bang out of line. This is getting worse and worse instead of better. All the lip service isn't working. I'm saying it now, i'm backing whoever walks off 100%, even Pogba.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5014
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

even pog ffs,

im sure hes grateful youre letting him off about the racism
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23036
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 weeks ago
How long before players decide to walk off the pitch? Lukaku getting monkey chanted is fucking ridiculous, the abuse Pogba and Rashford got is bang out of line. This is getting worse and worse instead of better. All the lip service isn't working. I'm saying it now, i'm backing whoever walks off 100%, even Pogba.
Yeah they should all walk off and cancel the game. It won't solve racism but it will stop players being abused at games.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15427
Joined: 6 years ago

1 week ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 weeks ago
even pog ffs,

im sure hes grateful youre letting him off about the racism
Yeah kind of like your track record on here with our racists, only you were more what's the word........ encouraging.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 192
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Prescott

1 week ago

Players can help bring the issue of racism to a head only the FA’s Ann clubs have the capability to make real change. Play games behind close doors, penalize team points for repeated abuse, cancel and forfeit game. It will ever happen and the problems will continue.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5332
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 week ago

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7004
Joined: 6 years ago

1 week ago

FuB wrote:
1 week ago
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5332
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 week ago

bman2 wrote:
1 week ago
FuB wrote:
1 week ago
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49576840

Now, where have I seen similar "it's not really racism" excuses from football supporters? Ah yes... page 2 of this very thread. How could I have forgotten?
Wow that statement from the Cagliala (spelling?) fans is creepy.
no, wasn't from the Cagliari fans... this is the Inter fans defending them!
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply