Carragher, scouse bastard

Non-United football chat
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

Absolutely not and he will unfortunately definitely get sacked for a spit seconds madness ( get it) but in my opinion the bloke who was winding him up didn't need to go grassing him up to a national newspaper, .

folk who go crying and complaining like babies once they have been involved in an argument they have contributed and often started ,as in this case ,are shithouses.

I don't like people losing their job.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Unitedroad wrote:Absolutely not and he will unfortunately definitely get sacked for a spit seconds madness ( get it) but in my opinion the bloke who was winding him up didn't need to go grassing him up to a national newspaper, .

folk who go crying and complaining like babies once they have been involved in an argument they have contributed and often started ,as in this case ,are shithouses.

I don't like people losing their job.

I'm sure the irony of that doesn't escape most people here
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

Well I wouldn't know , I will take your words for that .
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Sack him. No excuses, he's shown himself to be an arsehole.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

swampash
Legend

1 year ago

:))
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

:))

the split video mockup with Ashley young is class too
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

didn`t he get the job because of moral issue`s about andy gray and the short arsed gimp dissing women footballers so they got canned. this is far worse, as for grassing him up, they guy will be on thousands for the video (good luck to him and his family) its buisness not grassing otherwise the scouse twat would be banged up for assault if he`d been grassed to the oddlot.

the other way to look at it,if it was you taking the piss out of his team`s result (not him) and he spat in your daughters face what would you do.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:yes but that doesn't answer the question, does it?

given that he DID do it, do you feel that it should have been forgotten about and brushed under the carpet or should he be held to account?

Legs be honest here ....if I did that in my line of work I would be suspended and then sacked - no doubt at all about it.

He will get another punditry job in time somewhere else- he has to go IMHO.

And tbf I called him a cunt a few ages ago and got mocked ....seems I was right

But Pinter is right too- the Man Utd Dad was obviously a gobshite- but that doesn’t change anything tbh
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018