Refs

Non-United football chat
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Did you see the refs the other day, they were proper athletes. All fit, could run for 90 minutes, had no problem sprinting. The standard has improved. They're still shite like but I'd wager they get more decisions right now, even though the game is faster and more intense, because they can keep up with play and be closer to the incidents
Absolute bollocks , what like H Webb/ DeJong WC final fucking stevie wonder in hawkings wheelchair would have give a red ,but the cunt was issued with an agenda.
Reffing is as bad probsbly worse than ever ,in other words your taliking shite again,but thxs for responding.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

According to the DM ? ( i know) but Clattenburg will have one last game to ref in the prem before he leaves for Suadi.

Thank fuck for that ! I thought we wouldnt have chance to sat farewell.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Not been mentioned ,but wasnt that a stonewall penalty on Fellani yesterday ?
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Not been mentioned ,but wasnt that a stonewall penalty on Fellani yesterday ?
Don't know, we didn't appeal so that's usually a sign? It was a stonewall pen on Anichebe tbf, we were lucky there, with that and with Larrson and their injuries and O'Shea being away, if we hadn't got those two big decisions, I honestly thought we'd maybe grind out a 1-0
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Sorry mate but Bailly missed Amichobe ,agree if he had caught him it would have been a pen and another sending off,but he didnt at that happens hundreds of times / week.Where as the Sunderland defender just grabbed Fellani an attempted to drag him over ,Fellani appealed ,but hey its Fallani he doesnt get fouled.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Fuck sake pint he clearly caught Anichebe, but he thought he had a chance to score or with their luck he wouldn't get a pen or else he's just an honest fucker but Bailey makes contact.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

doesn't really matter in either case... Rule 12 states "kicks or attempts to kick" or "trips or attempts to trip" as foul play resulting in a direct free kick if the referee deems it to be reckless, careless or using excessive force.

You'd have thought that pint, being such a self-pronounced expert and bad refereeing crusader, would know that.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Psyche!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

By the rules of the modern game, that was a red card all day long!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

FuB wrote:doesn't really matter in either case... Rule 12 states "kicks or attempts to kick" or "trips or attempts to trip" as foul play resulting in a direct free kick if the referee deems it to be reckless, careless or using excessive force.

You'd have thought that pint, being such a self-pronounced expert and bad refereeing crusader, would know that.
Pleasy ! He didnt attempt to kick him he attempted to block the shot in the refs opinion ,thats why the useless cunt didn't give a pen , and I agree as it wasnt reckless,careless or ecpxcessive.
I know the rules mate but thxs for the help.