Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Dosdamt
First Teamer

Citeh have a better first team, better squad, better manager and better finances

BUT we have a better instagram account. Hipsterballers
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

city don't have any players as good as rooney and persie tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
First Teamer

Aguero says hello, said you should probably pay attention to how good he is

Also Yaya Toure

Also Vincent Kompany

by position
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

wrong on all counts tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
First Teamer

What? I'm no fan of Citeh but come on, really? Better midfielder than Yaya Toure? Better Centre Back than Kompany?
Dosdamt
First Teamer

They were inconsistent pap last season as a team because they clearly didn't want to play for Mancini who couldn't bring that talent together
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Dosdamt wrote:What? I'm no fan of Citeh but come on, really? Better midfielder than Yaya Toure? Better Centre Back than Kompany?
not sure what youre talking about tbf, rooney and persie aren't as good at being a centre half as kompany, you've got me there

persie and rooney are better at football than all those players, that's obvious

infact all of those were shite last year yet still have their reputations intact while rooney takes a hiding...
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
First Teamer

No, what i meant was, if you're looking for a player by player comparison at striker, yes Rooney and Van Persie would be Top 5 in the Premier League

what I meant was they have the equivalent in Yaya and Kompany in their respective positions. Sorry if not clear
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

So Downing set to join Carroll at West Ham; I suppose the summer's not been all bad, for the following reasons:

1. That's £55m spunked by the Scum, with nothing to show for it
2. It proves unequivocally that Cal was completely wrong about Downing - which makes me chuckle
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

downing and jarvis throwing in endless hopeful crosses for carrol and nolan, the football of dozers dreams tbf
lkhm

hoofing