Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5238
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

jones in midfield because they probably wont like it up em
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
RobDiablo
Legend
Posts: 1153
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:jones in midfield because they probably wont like it up em
That actually makes sense. Swansea had a terrible time (at times) with sides like Stoke and Sunderland. I don't know if Shelvey changes things, but last season I was surprised to find that the Swans' CMs were actually slower of foot than the lumbering behemoths of Stoke.
User avatar
captainhormone
Star Man
Posts: 938
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:jones in midfield because they probably wont like it up em
That actually makes sense. Swansea had a terrible time (at times) with sides like Stoke and Sunderland. I don't know if Shelvey changes things, but last season I was surprised to find that the Swans' CMs were actually slower of foot than the lumbering behemoths of Stoke.
Won't be the only thing t surprise you either rob tbf

I've personally managed to grow a 12 inch cock

On Justin's head..who'd have thunk it??
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Africa

6 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:jones in midfield because they probably wont like it up em
That actually makes sense. Swansea had a terrible time (at times) with sides like Stoke and Sunderland. I don't know if Shelvey changes things, but last season I was surprised to find that the Swans' CMs were actually slower of foot than the lumbering behemoths of Stoke.
Won't be the only thing t surprise you either rob tbf

I've personally managed to grow a 12 inch cock

On my head..who'd have thunk it??
Suits you.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23941
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Hull City have changed their name to Hull City Tigers

Tigers

I know it's the nickname but how many fucking tigers have you seen in Hull ffs
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23941
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

It makes you sound like a child when you say the name now, it's embarrassing to actually say
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1004
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Pellegrini reckons Citeh have a stronger squad than us.

Yep
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23941
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

They've got a better manager, better hair cut n all
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:Pellegrini reckons Citeh have a stronger squad than us.

Yep
Fuckin outrageous but true.

Never in a thousand years should any City team be able to say they've got a better team than United... utter travesty.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

6 years ago

Walked past the QPR team at Piccadilly station.

Redknapp hobbled past on crutches. Barton walked past too.

I forgot that they were a Championship side.
Post Reply