Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
danniitronix wrote:Sack Jose, how dare he only get a point on the opening day of the season.

Top Red knee jerk drama queens. The Australian cricket team have more bollocks than your Rant Top Red.
Fuck me, Danni! My brother once said of my mum: "she could start an argument in an empty room", and I think the same applies to you. Not the first time I've noticed this of you, trying to settle a debate that nobody started in the first place!

Arsenal now have top reds apparently, can someone find me the post where someone was calling for LVGs head?

The only head Danni needs is one butting into his face, he's a fuckin pish stain tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:The Top Reds at the Emirates have a point. No title since the Invincibles and Wenger has been full of shit for years. A couple of FA cups is scant consilation.

When you see the Chavs draw and Arsenal lose, but see the abject cowardly mind set of our Top Red fans calling for LVGs head after one game, it just puts things into perspective. Knee jerk attention seeking reactions, calling for Klopp or whoever the fuck.

Anyonewith a bit of intelligence would know that the grass is not always greener and the Top Reds can perv at other clubs' treasure troves but it takes time, money and skill to build a team that consistently wins. Our spoilt cunts with their chav Britain benefits culture sense of entitlement, that they have some God given right to win everything, is sad. Thankfully this fan is being phased out to the realms of the Internet. They are not relevant, merely sputum in the toilet bowl of cowardly inspired piss and shit.
Re: Other Teams' Stuff
Well said although you lost me in the 'merely sputum......'. Is that a quote from Wordsworth? Also 'consilation' which should be 'consolation'(hidden within 'the realms of the Internet' is 'spell checker'). Good to see there are 'top reds' at other clubs unless,of course,their team plays in blue. What happens then?
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
Anantax wrote:Reading page 614 of this thread I actually thought Chelsea won convincingly...the title winning that looked far sharper than us

Then I opened the news site and found out that they actually drew at home vs a side that was 8th last season

Not trying to call anyone out - it happens - just personally bemused at being reminded again by life that how things look at points during the game can be very different from what the result is...
That's because Chelsea played quite a bit of decent football. We certainly didn't during our game.
They looked like City last year. Great attack but dodgy at the back. Wonder if this'll be the year Terry loses it
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Bitters already 2-0 up
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Yup. Could've been 4/5 really. Look very good.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah but they've been shit in their transitions, and Toure keeps moving out of his zone, so it doesn't really count.
Last edited by ashleyfuckingyoung on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Yeah but they've been shit in their transitions, and Toure keeping a move out of his zone, so it doesn't really count.
Fuck me. You must be a joy at parties.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Yeah but they've been shit in their transitions, and Toure keeping a move out of his zone, so it doesn't really count.
I'm actually a very positive and jovial person. Been in a shit mood for days though.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
just1n wrote:
I'm actually a very positive and jovial person. Been in a shit mood for days though.
I hear you but give them a few months. I'm prepared to join you in a suicide pact but it's only one game FFS!
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

The thing is I don't see it as one game. Too similar to last season. I'll see how it pans out, but I'm certain that we'll still be moaning about the same shite in a month.