Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

The real sagas are ones like De Gea's situation at the moment, where nobody involved says a damn thing on the record. If a big financial deal and a player's career are really up in the air, it's too serious for fucking about. A player like Sterling can get away with burning bridges because it's almost guaranteed that he won't actually have to stick it out at the club after the window closes.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:I reckon Klopp will be lpool manager by January.
Suspect he's been teed up for Bayern, actually. The year off sits perfectly with Pep's not signing an extension to his contract which has only a year to run, unless I've missed something?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:I reckon Klopp will be lpool manager by January.
Suspect he's been teed up for Bayern, actually. The year off sits perfectly with Pep's not signing an extension to his contract which has only a year to run, unless I've missed something?
Nope... I can't see Klopp shitting on the Dortmund fans like that... it's bad enough that Bayern takes their players, and Klopp of all people knows how much that hurts... Klopp will try a new team in a new country... I'm sure of that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

I see Wenger's now saying he might not buy anyone else this window. Back to previously scheduled programming for Arsenal then. I look forward to their run of good form toward the end of the coming season that will have the pundits declaring them odds on for the title in 2016-17.

De Bruyne to City looks quite likely to me, and I still think they've a decent chance of getting Pogba as well. De Bruyne, Sterling, Pogba -- three expensive young players that could be the core of a team for years to come, but I suspect the first two are a bit overrated. De Bruyne's obviously talented, but I think this season was a poor one by Bundesliga standards.
senna
Legend

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:I see Wenger's now saying he might not buy anyone else this window. Back to previously scheduled programming for Arsenal then. I look forward to their run of good form toward the end of the coming season that will have the pundits declaring them odds on for the title in 2016-17.

De Bruyne to City looks quite likely to me, and I still think they've a decent chance of getting Pogba as well. De Bruyne, Sterling, Pogba -- three expensive young players that could be the core of a team for years to come, but I suspect the first two are a bit overrated. De Bruyne's obviously talented, but I think this season was a poor one by Bundesliga standards.
Same old Wenger, he is even more stubborn than Ferige was.

I'm not so sure De Bruyne wanna move before euros and i think Pogba will stay in Juve one more year and then move to Barca. If City gets him we will look like idiots.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

It just occurred to me that De Bruyne and Pogba might both count as home grown players for an English club, so I wonder if City made a strategic choice to push hard for those three even at ripoff prices in order to address the issues of their aging squad and lack of home grown players in one go.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Id say de bruyne could go to city if they offer silly money but can't see them getting Pogba. They have major issues IMO so it'll be interesting to see what they do. I'll be pissed if they sign Otamendi though.
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

Sky are saying benteke is off to lpool not Utd.
senna
Legend

5 years ago

Seems like Vidal is off to Bayern...