Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Never a fuckin Penalty. Even Hamman and Souness on Sky said it wasn't a pen? There'd be fuckin hell to pay if a United player cheated like that to get one.

Fuckin wankers!!
I thought it was a pen... considering some of the light weight, oopsies, that are deemed fouls and pens these days... that was pretty clear for me... whatever... Liverpool should, by the same standard have had a pen given AGAISNST them in the first half...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Ancelotti not impressed with Hernandez

sheesh

5 years ago

I can see City beating Bayern. Bayern's finishing has been atrocious.
sheesh

5 years ago

Bayern have been really poor in the second half.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

City aren't pulling up many trees.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Nice one from Boateng against his old team. Heartbreaker :D
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Phil Neville has just talked a ton of shit on Five Live about how Fulham shouldn't have hired Magath because he's German

He has no case to make, no evidence, no logic, other than "they have that tradition at Fulham" - what does that mean you fucking div

Fucking dinosaurs, trying to get one of his British mates a job probably
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

bbc are dying for phil to turn into gary tbf

theyre ignoring the fact that gary hasnt got a fucking clue, so its turned out great tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

Ah Phil Neville. England's answer to Phillip Lahm.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

I thought the Bayern game was really interesting, on a couple of fronts. True Mueller fluffed a few chances, but overall I thought Bayern seemed to control the game well. Alonso, I thought, had a huge game. Seems to have fitted really easily into the team and very much directed affairs. Schweinsteiger might well struggle to regain his place, and as captain of Germany will probably be on the move soon as he will need to be a regular first choice pick somewhere.
Boateng was brilliant - very assured and stepped up to make the difference at the end. He has developed hugely over the last two seasons.
All just imho, of course, no pedantry intended!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...