Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Fuck sake... totally against the run of play... if Arsenal don't fold, they should get it back...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

6 years ago

That's why City are the champions. Just like against Liverpool, they absorb the pressure and hit you with a sucker punch.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

sheesh wrote:That's why City are the champions. Just like against Liverpool, they absorb the pressure and hit you with a sucker punch.
That's where we want to be... we should aspire to play like that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:That's why City are the champions. Just like against Liverpool, they absorb the pressure and hit you with a sucker punch.
That's where we want to be... we should aspire to play like that...
Lol yeah, one day, maybe..
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Kagawa starting for Dortmund
sheesh

6 years ago

Welbeck has had sod all service. How shite is Ozil? Good job we didn't go for him.
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Brilliant finish by wilshere
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Wiltshire 1-1
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

sheesh wrote:Welbeck has had sod all service. How shite is Ozil? Good job we didn't go for him.
Yup he's been poor for arsenal. Bit like Mata for us so far.
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Good game, this. It's like watching a good heavyweight fight.