Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

Sid wrote:Lol Rafa is a fucking dick

Ronaldo's body language when he pats him n all, clearly doesn't rate him as a manager

Hahaha, even Bale was like what the fuck, thats another shower Im going to have to have now, the bit were he rolls his shorts up and crouches as if he's performing some sort of coaching magic is good too.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Coaching magic, that's it. You just know he practices pointing like that in the mirror.

He won't last long. Ronnie doesn't rate him, can't see the others rating him either. I can see Klopp there tbh.
redzebs
Legend

Sid wrote:Or my favourite "how can I be sexist, I'm married to a woman"

Can the government not disband the FA and install a fair democratic system based on elections, accountability, knowledge of the fucking sport and of life - not these unelected rich cunts who "like" football

Right now you've got that rich cunt from the BBC, the former CEO of a billion pound biscuit company, a rich bloke who ran a bank, a rich bloke from the fucking energy industry, another one from the betting and TV industry... I got bored of looking after that. This lot don't know anything about football let alone about racism, sexism, life

Anchor man 2 when they are trying to pretend its cool they have a black female boss,

Champ :- when I was in high school I used to sneak into the girls locker room and Id look at them all, no matter what colour they were so........ Then he just holds his hands out as if thats an explanation, when she first starts talking to them he shouts shes got a knife! :)) :)) :))
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
spektarm
Reserves

"I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.
I'm not leaving. I'm staying at [Aston Villa] and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club." (Source)

"I'm full of shit."

Jeez, what a clown!
dozer
Legend

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33557059
Liverpool have met the 32.5m release clause for Benteke.

Good.
senna
Star Man

Delph, haha what a fucking clown. I bet he ran to City when he knew Benteke was going.
Snoopcousins
Legend

dozer wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33557059
Liverpool have met the 32.5m release clause for Benteke.

Good.
So Liverpool spunk most of Sterling cash on their new Emile Heskey...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
madredmonkey
First Teamer

senna wrote:Delph, haha what a fucking clown. I bet he ran to City when he knew Benteke was going.
villa fans think he is a cunt now.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Villa agree to sell benteke to lpool according to Sky
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Delph seems cut out for City