Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Good reply from Arsenal
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Welbeck off injured.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

Monreal is shit. He'll cost Arsenal.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Even if City drop points here we'd have to beat West Ham away which only United and Swansea have done since last august

And after they disgraced themselves yesterday losing 4-1 in the last game at Upton Park they'll be out to make a mark
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

That's twice Cech has been beaten at his near post. Shocking defending from Arsenal again.

What is it with London teams lacking bollocks?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

Get in!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

2 - 1 for City now.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

If it stays like this City and Arsenal will be on 67

But if one or both draw their last game (City have Swansea away, Arsenal have Villa at home) - and United win both games, United get CL football

Not going to happen is it
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Even if City drop points here we'd have to beat West Ham away which only United and Swansea have done since last august

And after they disgraced themselves yesterday losing 4-1 in the last game at Upton Park they'll be out to make a mark
I reckon we'll beat West Ham. I think them getting stuffed yesterday, and now not having a realistic chance of top 4, will hurt them psychologically.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

sheesh wrote:
Sid wrote:Even if City drop points here we'd have to beat West Ham away which only United and Swansea have done since last august

I reckon we'll beat West Ham. I think them getting stuffed yesterday, and now not having a realistic chance of top 4, will hurt them psychologically.
If some of their players are on their holidays then aye, we could win I suppose

I can see Arsenal struggling to break down Villa at home, if Villa play for a bit of pride and just park the bus. A 1-1 or 0-0 wouldn't be unheard of.