top players willing to go to italy now, all because of the great ron
lkhm

hoofing
marlon
Legend

why are you calling a rapist great
bman2
Legend

Athletico bearing Liverpool, Haaland just scored against PSG. I like how the CL puts national leagues in perspective. Liverpool are great right now, but the huge gap between them and the rest of the PL also reflects how shit the PL is right now. Not one team other than the dippers has its act together. It’s a great team plus dross. Chelsea v United showed that.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Haaland with another, absolute belter this time

We really fucked up not getting him. 11 goals in 7 games.
marlon
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Athletico bearing Liverpool, Haaland just scored against PSG. I like how the CL puts national leagues in perspective. Liverpool are great right now, but the huge gap between them and the rest of the PL also reflects how shit the PL is right now. Not one team other than the dippers has its act together. It’s a great team plus dross. Chelsea v United showed that.
Tbf everything has gone right for Liverpool and City have spent the season without CBs. The rest are a mess though
bman2
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Athletico bearing Liverpool, Haaland just scored against PSG. I like how the CL puts national leagues in perspective. Liverpool are great right now, but the huge gap between them and the rest of the PL also reflects how shit the PL is right now. Not one team other than the dippers has its act together. It’s a great team plus dross. Chelsea v United showed that.
Tbf everything has gone right for Liverpool and City have spent the season without CBs. The rest are a mess though
Yeah the points total for whoever comes 4th (setting aside the City CL shambles) will definitely be a lot lower than it has been in recent years. The quality of the league is poor.

Haaland scored twice to beat PSG. The kid is amazing. I think it's so damning that he wouldn't play for Ole again. If Ole is still in charge in the summer, we'll find it hard to convince players to sign for us.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Leipzig taking Tottenham apart. Proper modern, young exciting attacking team, who're making Joey look even more the dinosaur. I wouldn't mind the DoF that helped put this team together.
swampash
Legend

YES!
My argument for a long time now Sid. He'd be a real asset. Invented gegenpressing too.
I'd take the manager too, but he's probably not going to be available for a while yet.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham

Hardly any possession, 0 shots on target

What's the bet on Joey being sacked before the season's over. Levy won't buy his spin about not being able to win a game or play anything other than long ball football without Kane, not after they made the CL final without him. They played better football with Son and Moura down the middle n all.
swampash
Legend

Yeah, he'll be toast.
Can't see Pep sticking at City with no CL football, either. Bet he'll be at PSG next season.