Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5096
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

liverpool have won 17 straight in the league
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4179
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 weeks ago
liverpool have won 17 straight in the league
They're winning the league... sooner we all accept that the better! FFS. Their shit luck has changed.

As much as it pains me to say, they deserve it.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Milan are further down the rabbit hole of shit than us. It's early days but they're currently only above relegation on goal difference. We're on the same trajectory with the Glazers in charge
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15665
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

City lose 2-0 to Wolves! Liverpool are going to win this year...........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 287
Joined: 5 months ago
Location: Prescott

2 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 weeks ago
City lose 2-0 to Wolves! Liverpool are going to win this year...........
It is now well and truly theirs to lose
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

2 weeks ago

Nuno Espirito Santo plays counterattack better than anyone else right now. And his midfield his class. He could actually get more out of our team in the short term. But long term it's not the right direction.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5486
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 week ago

strange sport for someone terrified of getting bashed on the head to take up
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5274
Joined: 6 years ago

1 week ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/50025543

"To break the mark, he had to run 100m in 17.08 seconds 422 times in a row at a speed of 21.1kph (13.1 mph)."
seems so much more impressive than the sprinters


i'm sure there's an other sports thread but i can't be arsed
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

1 week ago

marlon wrote:
1 week ago
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/50025543

"To break the mark, he had to run 100m in 17.08 seconds 422 times in a row at a speed of 21.1kph (13.1 mph)."
seems so much more impressive than the sprinters


i'm sure there's an other sports thread but i can't be arsed
First question I have... was he drug tested?
Post Reply